Paid Members Thunderplex Posted November 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2015 How bigs dat guy? Congratulations to you and Mrs Matrix!
Paid Members John Matrix Posted November 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2015 Thanks everyone! Time to get the last early and unbroken nights sleep I'm likely to have for the foreseeable future.
Paid Members Nick James Posted November 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2015 Absolutely brilliant news, Matrix. Congratulations to you both. You can now pass down your Arnie and 80's action movie based wisdom to your little one.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2015 Super news! Congratulations Matrix
dopper Posted November 25, 2015 Posted November 25, 2015 Congratulations Matrix, good to hear everything is OK. I was just browsing through the early days of this topic from way back in 2008 while I'm stuck at work, and there is some great stuff from back then. One highlight was Mab asking Kookoocachu if she could post some side-on photos a month or two after she gave birth.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted November 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2015 They say childbirth is a magical experience but after this weekend, I say it's a fucking awful ordeal! Mrs Matrix and I have been through it all over the past couple of months, and the birth itself was no exception, however I'm delighted to report that it was entirely worth it! I have another son, Joshua who was (eventually) born after going two weeks overdue. Now given my wife and I aren't the biggest of folk, we were gobsmacked when they popped him on the scales to reveal he was weighing in at....wait for it....a staggering 10lbs 9oz! Future heavyweight champ in the making I reckon. I don't put photos of my kids on the Internet, but if you imagine Zydrunas Savickas in a nappy, you won't be far off the mark. Congratulations mate. He's a whopper. He might fit your suits!
Paid Members SiMania Posted November 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2015 Congratulations, that's one huge baby! I forgot to post at the time but we also added another boy to the clan last month - Alex, he's a grand wee lad.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted November 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2015 Congratulations Matrix, good to hear everything is OK. I was just browsing through the early days of this topic from way back in 2008 while I'm stuck at work, and there is some great stuff from back then. One highlight was Mab asking Kookoocachu if she could post some side-on photos a month or two after she gave birth. I remember that. It wasn't even a joke.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted November 25, 2015 Author Paid Members Posted November 25, 2015 Congratulations Matrix, good to hear everything is OK. I was just browsing through the early days of this topic from way back in 2008 while I'm stuck at work, and there is some great stuff from back then. One highlight was Mab asking Kookoocachu if she could post some side-on photos a month or two after she gave birth. I remember that. It wasn't even a joke. Nope, no joke.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted November 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2015 At least I had the good manners to wait until you got back in shape.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted November 25, 2015 Author Paid Members Posted November 25, 2015 (edited) I'm pretty sure he still stalks me tbh. Anyone know his Twitter handle? Here's Dyllan now. He was 7 on the 19th of Sept and is HUGE. 10-11yrs in clothes. He's currently in my bad books, he changed two passwords and racked up a £240 bill on iTunes. Christmas is cancelled etc. Edited November 25, 2015 by Kookoocachu
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted November 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2015 7????? That has bloody flown by. I remember when you said you were preggers. Handsome young chap, and has an obvious good taste for breakfast selections. As for the ITunes thing, it's so easy for them to rack these things up. Money is no real concept at that age. I'd suggest changing passwords, but the monkey has obviously beaten you to it.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted November 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 26, 2015 I still get a giggle out of "Why are you afraid of the dark? Don't you know anything about sharks?". And with that, I bring you the news of another addition to the Digby legacy sometime next summer. Literally only found out yesterday, and totally unexpected. I've still got to break the news to my daughter (with ex-partner), which is the bit I'm most worried about.
Paid Members SiMania Posted November 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 26, 2015 Congratulations Surf.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted November 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted November 26, 2015 Well done surf! I'm sure your daughter will be fine about it.
Recommended Posts