~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

Pregnant again! Woooooo!

Fingers crossed this one isnt 7 months of morning sickness and hospital stays.

This does mean i'll be emigrating to Oz 6 months pregnant - thus putting a nail in any chances of me waling straight into a job out there.

but WOOOOOOOOOO!

:wub:

Congrats!

Why you would want to leave the beauty of Enfield for Australia though is beyond me... ;)

I will miss the old people, the drunks and the pervading smell of fried chicken... but a house near the beach will have to do :-(

• Paid Members

Ha, not for us either. My daughter's had us up every couple of hours as well so far. I thought I was used to crap sleep but this is next level stuff. I'm fucked. Good job I've got time of work :)

Congratulations mate. And to Carolann on the last page.

My daughter arrived in the early hours of Monday morning! I tried to post a picture but Photobucket is being a div, so I don't know if this link will work but here goes;

http://rs1365.pbsrc.com/albums/r759/Mikey0...322.jpg~320x480

She gave us a right scare when she was born because she came out with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. I shat myself for a minute there but everything was fine. Feels weird now she's actually here instead of just a bump.

I already am realising that I really shouldn't have got a baby monitor. It's made me paranoid beyond belief and I keep thinking the little sod's stopped breathing.

A belated congratulations mate!