Paid Members Thunderplex Posted November 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2013 She's gorgeous!! Congratulations buddy.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted November 5, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted November 5, 2013 Brilliant news for you, Wand! Absolutely made up for you and the missus; hope you're loving parenthood so far!
Paid Members SiMania Posted November 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2013 Congratulations. Hope everyone is well.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 Congratulations mate. Best feeling in the world. All the best!
deathrey Posted November 5, 2013 Posted November 5, 2013 Congratulations Wand! I'm really happy for you both and glad to hear baby made it here safely
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted November 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2013 Congratulations Wand.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 6, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2013 Thanks a lot everyone.
carolann Posted November 8, 2013 Posted November 8, 2013 Pregnant again! Woooooo! Fingers crossed this one isnt 7 months of morning sickness and hospital stays. This does mean i'll be emigrating to Oz 6 months pregnant - thus putting a nail in any chances of me waling straight into a job out there. but WOOOOOOOOOO!
Paid Members PunkStep Posted November 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 8, 2013 Congrats! Why you would want to leave the beauty of Enfield for Australia though is beyond me...
carolann Posted November 8, 2013 Posted November 8, 2013 Congrats! Why you would want to leave the beauty of Enfield for Australia though is beyond me... I will miss the old people, the drunks and the pervading smell of fried chicken... but a house near the beach will have to do :-(
Paid Members hallicks Posted November 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2013 Our first born 4 weeks last Friday. Absolutely stoked! I'm led to believe sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time will happen again someday. Tis true?
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 13, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2013 Ha, not for us either. My daughter's had us up every couple of hours as well so far. I thought I was used to crap sleep but this is next level stuff. I'm fucked. Good job I've got time of work Congratulations mate. And to Carolann on the last page.
Magnum Milano Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 My daughter arrived in the early hours of Monday morning! I tried to post a picture but Photobucket is being a div, so I don't know if this link will work but here goes; http://rs1365.pbsrc.com/albums/r759/Mikey0...322.jpg~320x480 She gave us a right scare when she was born because she came out with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. I shat myself for a minute there but everything was fine. Feels weird now she's actually here instead of just a bump. I already am realising that I really shouldn't have got a baby monitor. It's made me paranoid beyond belief and I keep thinking the little sod's stopped breathing. A belated congratulations mate!
Recommended Posts