Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted March 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2013 Yeah. Big congrats Fella! Wanderlei or Maurico are great boys names
deathrey Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 I hope you realise that if you have a boy, and don't call him Wanderlai, we will all be disappointed!
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted March 4, 2013 Moderators Posted March 4, 2013 I hope you realise that if you have a boy, and don't call him Wanderlai, we will all be disappointed! And he'll be banned
Paid Members SiMania Posted March 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2013 Congratulations! Kids are great, my wee one is 16 months old and amazing, I'm at home (working) with him today as he's got a virus so it's a day of Cartoons.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2013 Congratulations, sir!
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2013 I hope you realise that if you have a boy, and don't call him Wanderlai, we will all be disappointed! And he'll be banned Ha I would love for my son to be called Wanderlei. I think my girlfriend would chop my love spuds off if I got him registered in that name though. Looks like a banning Thanks for the congratulations everyone.
jimufctna24 Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 Bit late to the party, but congrats Wand. All the best.
deathrey Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 I'm sure you can sneak it in as a middle name, though we will need to see proof
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2013 Actually, Wanderlei Mauricio Minotauro rolls off the tongue quite easily It won't happen. From early conversation, my girlfriend likes Ryan for a boy. Or Conor. Boring. No offence to any Ryans or Conors, fine names.
NEWM Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 Just spotted this Wand, congratulations on the brilliant news! Give my best to the future Mrs Wanderlei too.
Paid Members niff Posted March 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2013 Congratulations to you both, hopefully you got through the day but at least its training for the sleepless nights!
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2013 My sleep's always been really shit to be fair, and years of staying up for WWE and UFC hasn't helped, as well as doing a lot of night shift work. So I think I'm quite well trained in being a functioning zombie really. Thanks again for all the kind words everyone.
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted March 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2013 Congratulations Wand you lovely bastard. Great news, which i find all the more heartwarming considering your general bricking it in popping the question a month or so back. What a great couple of months. Can't say i like the names Ryan or Connor. Definitely try and get that sorted. In a bid to give you some ideas - let's play the name game. What would those of you who haven't got kids call them if you were going to have kids? This is something that always changes for me, i know a fair few people who have had kids over the last few years and there's some baffling choices made sometimes. My cousin for one, called her newborn last year - Mars. Mars. The fucking idiot. and a client of mine was blessed with a little girl last year. They was struggling with names a fair while before they even knew what the sex was. When they knew it was a girl.. they considered Ellie. I noted that i liked the name Ellie...they then went with something similar in...Elliana...but basically so that they could call her Lana and do always call her Lana. I think both are nice enough names but why not just call her Lana to begin with? Anyway, as i say mine often changes but i like Clark for a lad. And i like Jessica for a girl. But i can't decide if i'm put off by Jessica or not because Jessicas are blatantly always banging. Certain names you should just avoid because you know they'll be a total cunt. Liam? Yeah - you're a cunt, horrible name. Shaun - spelt like that - definitely going to be a pillock. Dean - There's another...
Recommended Posts