~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members
I hope you realise that if you have a boy, and don't call him Wanderlai, we will all be disappointed!

And he'll be banned :angry:

Ha I would love for my son to be called Wanderlei. I think my girlfriend would chop my love spuds off if I got him registered in that name though. Looks like a banning :(

Thanks for the congratulations everyone.

• Paid Members

Actually, Wanderlei Mauricio Minotauro rolls off the tongue quite easily :) It won't happen. From early conversation, my girlfriend likes Ryan for a boy. Or Conor.

Boring. No offence to any Ryans or Conors, fine names.

• Paid Members

My sleep's always been really shit to be fair, and years of staying up for WWE and UFC hasn't helped, as well as doing a lot of night shift work. So I think I'm quite well trained in being a functioning zombie really.

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone.

• Paid Members

Congratulations Wand you lovely bastard. Great news, which i find all the more heartwarming considering your general bricking it in popping the question a month or so back. What a great couple of months.

Can't say i like the names Ryan or Connor. Definitely try and get that sorted. In a bid to give you some ideas - let's play the name game. What would those of you who haven't got kids call them if you were going to have kids?

This is something that always changes for me, i know a fair few people who have had kids over the last few years and there's some baffling choices made sometimes. My cousin for one, called her newborn last year - Mars. Mars. The fucking idiot. and a client of mine was blessed with a little girl last year. They was struggling with names a fair while before they even knew what the sex was. When they knew it was a girl.. they considered Ellie. I noted that i liked the name Ellie...they then went with something similar in...Elliana...but basically so that they could call her Lana and do always call her Lana. I think both are nice enough names but why not just call her Lana to begin with?

Anyway, as i say mine often changes but i like Clark for a lad. And i like Jessica for a girl. But i can't decide if i'm put off by Jessica or not because Jessicas are blatantly always banging. Certain names you should just avoid because you know they'll be a total cunt. Liam? Yeah - you're a cunt, horrible name. Shaun - spelt like that - definitely going to be a pillock. Dean - There's another...