Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 24, 2013 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2013 Thanks. I know what you mean, I can't imagine what being a dad or even just being called dad will be like. I still feel like a kid myself to be honest. As I said to her though, at least she didn't have to get her lad or rusty one busted open and stitched up. She went a bit bonkers at me for that one, but deep down, she knew I made sense.
NEWM Posted April 27, 2013 Posted April 27, 2013 Late to this, but congratulations Branquey! Gorgeous little girl you've got there. Hope your missus is doing great, I know after Mrs NEWM's section I wouldn't want her to go through that again if we ever had another. I've heard that "Too Posh To Push" thing before for celebrities but they'd be better off wrecking their front bums if you ask me.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 1, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted June 1, 2013 Today, Dyllan had his first proper hair cut. I loved his hair, everyone did. But it was such a fight every single morning to brush it Sad and happy all at the same time. Luckily, Dyll loves it
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 3, 2013 Moderators Posted June 3, 2013 Lookin' good. Don't put the poor little bugger in Crocs though!
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 3, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted June 3, 2013 Lookin' good. Don't put the poor little bugger in Crocs though! Can't have opened toed sandals at school so crocs are perfect. I bloody hate them but he loves them.
patiirc Posted July 9, 2013 Posted July 9, 2013 My Bro and his Wife lost their baby at 5/6 months pregnant yesterday. I can't even do words properly at the minute
King Coconut Posted July 9, 2013 Posted July 9, 2013 That must be one of the roughest things that can ever happen to anyone. Sorry to hear it man.
patiirc Posted July 9, 2013 Posted July 9, 2013 Hey Pat. So sorry for their loss. That must be one of the roughest things that can ever happen to anyone. Sorry to hear it man. Cheers. it means a lot! I dont think my bro is coping well and may be on the verge of a nervous breakdown, his wife is doing amazingly well. Not sure that will last, as their is likely to be a funeral to arrange. It's totally messed up!
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2013 Really sorry to hear that Pat. Awful news. Me and my ex had a stillborn in 2007 and it was the same with us, I went completely to pot for a while but my ex seemed to handle it better surprisingly. Outwardly at least. Not that she was any less upset, just different ways of coping I suppose. I only got through it with my family's help, who were great throughout. Don't know what to say, all you can do is just make sure they know the family's there for them. All the best mate.
Paid Members chokeout Posted July 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2013 My Bro and his Wife lost their baby at 5/6 months pregnant yesterday. I can't even do words properly at the minute Gutted for them and you mate. My sister is expecting after losing one just before Christmas and I know how much it would affect her. nothing you can say to make it better but it's a good time to have family around.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2013 My daughter arrived in the early hours of Monday morning! I tried to post a picture but Photobucket is being a div, so I don't know if this link will work but here goes; http://rs1365.pbsrc.com/albums/r759/Mikey0...322.jpg~320x480 She gave us a right scare when she was born because she came out with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. I shat myself for a minute there but everything was fine. Feels weird now she's actually here instead of just a bump. I already am realising that I really shouldn't have got a baby monitor. It's made me paranoid beyond belief and I keep thinking the little sod's stopped breathing.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2013 Fantastic news, congratulations wand!
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 5, 2013 Brilliant news, mate, all the best to you and yours!
Recommended Posts