~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

I would be chuffed with a son. The women are outnumbering the men in the family at the minute so it would be nice to even the numbers up a bit. Plus my place being taken over by pink stuff isn't something I'm looking forward to. I definitely wouldn't be disappointed with a daughter though.

We've got the first scan on the 29th. We are going to find out the gender on the second scan which should be around July. To be honest though, I'm really not fussed, I'll be happy either way.

• Paid Members
Little girls are great. Only down side is that they have shit toys.

This, although the play kitchen stuff is quite cool. But through my son I'm looking forward to going LEGO obsessed when he's old enough. My little girl is three and although she loves her girly-girl stuff, she's also partial to wrestling and video games. She loves John Cena, hates CM Punk. PG FTW. Not so much into her football, though.

• Awards Moderator

Massively late to the party, but...

1zejqrm.jpg

Amazing. Is there a better feeling in the world?

My girlfriend told me tonight that she's pregnant!

That is fucking fantastic! You'll be getting the same feeling as NEWM in a few months and you're a lucky bastard for it.

Made up for the pair of you. Brilliant to see/read. Boss stuff.

• Paid Members
Girls can play with Lego too, and if you make CAWs of Tweenies and David Dickinson, they'll play Smackdown!2 with you.

Yeah...but the Lego I'd get is really not for girls. It'll be proper boy-ish stuff, so I might as well wait an extra couple of years for the boy to reach that age. I don't think I'll need to trick her into playing wrestling games- she's forever sneaking onto my DS (and is scarily bloody good at it) and would love a bit of WWE gaming. She told me the other day she wants to be a girl wrestler when she's bigger :crazy: Like fuck you will be, I know what women in wrestling are like.

Amazing. Is there a better feeling in the world?

No, nothing comes close, not even remotely. Everyone hyperboles it as the greatest feeling and moment of your life, yet it still doesn't do it justice as you're completely overwhelmed.

• Paid Members

Here's me little princess Emily Louise (born on the 4th April) in me arms:

15x5svn.jpg

Here she is with her nana:

35jw9pw.jpg

And back in me arms 2 days after she was born. I look absolutely fucking haggard with the lack of sleep for near 72 hours but she is worth every bag under the eyehole:

5yayrr.jpg

Edited by Scott Malbranque

• Paid Members

I was primarily referring to it being my birthday, although it is also the date MLK was killed. Apparantley, it's also the day Microsoft was founded.

Anyway, she's gorgeous. I hope Lady Malbranque is happy and well.

• Paid Members
I was primarily referring to it being my birthday, although it is also the date MLK was killed. Apparantley, it's also the day Microsoft was founded.

Anyway, she's gorgeous. I hope Lady Malbranque is happy and well.

Thanks brother, I'm sure if she could talk or think beyond I'm hungry and/or a bit damp, she'd thank you too.

The other half is doing great. She's very, very vain and into her fitness, so the old Bush Kangaroo Pouch hanging out of her at the moment is winding her up. She had a section so she can't exercise for another three weeks but the love in the ol Branquey house at the moment is like Woodstock.

• Moderators

Congrats dude.

My sister is in the exact same position as your missus at the minute.. Very fitness conscious and had an emergency section so her stitches are too painful for her to do any exercise (and she's not medically cleared to do so). If she gets down about it just show her a photo from 3 weeks ago when she was four times the size!

• Paid Members

Cheers Chest and Shogun.

Been a bizarre time at the moment, coz I've never saw myself as the da type (even though I have a twelve year old with my ex, but he's more like my little brother, and my da is like our da, if that makes sense) but I'm loving it.

Chicks are crackers though over weight, but she's a fast metabolism anyway so the weight is falling off her sans exercise anyway. As I said to her though, at least she didn't have to get her lad or rusty one busted open and stitched up. She went a bit bonkers at me for that one, but deep down, she knew I made sense.

Congrats on the impending nuptials and pregnancy Shogun! Gonna be a magnificent whirlwind for you both, brother!