Ravenhill Promotions Posted December 17, 2011 Posted December 17, 2011 I have a daughter....and she's evil!
Heatseeker Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 So my wife and I were delighted with the birth of our daughter 2 weeks ago! Both are doing very well - little angel during the day but won't settle at night! They joys, eh!
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Congrats! Does that comment stand for both of them?
Paid Members niff Posted February 10, 2012 Paid Members Posted February 10, 2012 This thread totally passed me by. Here's my wee yin Now that's a cute kid! Its enough to make me broody.
kev2050 Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 So my wife and I were delighted with the birth of our daughter 2 weeks ago! Both are doing very well - little angel during the day but won't settle at night! They joys, eh! New years eve by any chance? Me and my wife had a son on new years eve. I will post a pic shortly. He's not been too bad really, wakes up twice in the night to be fed. He's wide awake till midnight every night though.
Retro Red Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 Lily at 7 months, sitting in a box. I wish there was a funny story to go with it. There isn't. We had a box, we put her in it, we took a photo. She seemed to enjoy it mind you.
The Guvnor Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Slightly embarassing moment yesterday when my little lad pointed at a dwarf in Tesco and shouted 'baby'! Okay, so the embarassment was mostly me trying to contain my laughter in front of a clearly quite annoyed dwarf, but that's not the point!
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted March 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2012 The look on his face when no little ducks came back is priceless!
Heatseeker Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 My daughter was born 30/12/11 a day before her due date
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 23, 2012 Author Paid Members Posted May 23, 2012 I spent all my birthday money on it but it was worth it to see the look on his face when I gave it to him. Showing off his moves even though he's half asleep. What we got up to yesterday.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 19, 2012 Author Paid Members Posted September 19, 2012 HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY DYLLAN!!! Do you have anything to say to your adoring fans??
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 20, 2012 Author Paid Members Posted December 20, 2012 Time is flying, Here's this year's school pic. And today he and his gf were Mary and Joseph in the school play
NEWM Posted January 20, 2013 Posted January 20, 2013 Well, I don't want to spooge all over other threads and I'm not yet ready to be arsed to fill in all real friends and family on all the details just yet, but I've always found the forum a nice place to unload amongst a load of strangers, albeit some ones I feel I know surprisingly well. So my last few days have been a bit mad. Mrs NEWM started having contractions on Wednesday, and we finally got into hospital at 8pm on Thursday night, but after 16 hours of labour, he still wasn't coming and his heart rate had dropped so we had to go in for an emergency cesarean. The baby came out Friday lunchtime at a whopping 9lbs 5, but was immediately taken to neonatal care as he was having trouble breathing. The wife was in was recovery for four hours after as the spinal cord epidural left her numb from the head down, and as he was getting loads checked, we couldn't see him for 4/5 hours after he was born. He had to have his heart and brain scanned as well as X-rays done to see what was causing his problem and after a while they had it down to some fluid in his lungs. He's currently on breathing apparatus, basically a load of tubes on poor sod, but his big size helps as he has more resources, and he's fighting it well. We can see him any time we want, and he's improved since yesterday so we're obviously just hoping for steady progress day on day. I love the shit out of him already, and though the wife is recovering well from the C-Section, his state is tough on her. Keep fingers crossed for baby NEWM and hopefully I can threadshit in here more often talking shite about my family. I'm fucking so fucking fucked its untrue, but my wife is now my new hero for having to go through that whole thing and my son is working his little arse off just to try and get better, so I can't exactly whinge. But I'm absolutely bollocksed and sharing with you lot has been a strangely nice realease, so thanks!
Recommended Posts