Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted
Dyllan's potty training is...interesting. He is petrified of his actual potty, yet will sit on a toilet seat just fine. He hasn't 'done' anything yet though, he'll sit there for half an hour not doing anything, then get off and pee on the bathroom floor :(

 

Sounds like a typical bloke!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

6144702076_0e72fef3cd.jpg

 

3 years ago today I went in to be induced. Today he started school.

 

u767u6ttyryutu6r5y6y56 <--- From the man himself.

Posted
u767u6ttyryutu6r5y6y56 <--- From the man himself.

Au's posts aren't what they used to be :(

 

(Seriously, 3 years? Wow either that's flown by or I spend waaaay too much time on here!)

  • Paid Members
Posted
Au's posts aren't what they used to be :(

 

(Seriously, 3 years? Wow either that's flown by or I spend waaaay too much time on here!)

Yup 3 years. His birthday is on Monday. *dies*

  • Paid Members
Posted
Seeing as we're showing off our littluns - this is Baby G (Grace) who is 9 and a half months

 

6144545541_b702dde869.jpg

Those cheeks look utterly nommable!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Today's the day! Happy 3rd Birthday Dyll! Not celebrating so much today though as Monday birthdays suck when no ones around. Plus I have food poisoning so I guess it's a good thing :(

  • Paid Members
Posted
Today's the day! Happy 3rd Birthday Dyll! Not celebrating so much today though as Monday birthdays suck when no ones around. Plus I have food poisoning so I guess it's a good thing :(

 

Happy Biritheday little fella!

 

It's gone bloody fast!

Posted
Seeing as we're showing off our littluns - this is Baby G (Grace) who is 9 and a half months

 

6144545541_b702dde869.jpg

 

 

She's the spit of you Caz. :thumbsup:

 

Its the chubby thighs and double chin isnt it :-)

Posted
Seeing as we're showing off our littluns - this is Baby G (Grace) who is 9 and a half months

 

6144545541_b702dde869.jpg

 

 

She's the spit of you Caz. :thumbsup:

 

Its the chubby thighs and double chin isnt it :-)

 

Nah, eyes and the smile.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...