~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

Following on from Sickboy's points, I can't be the only one who rolled their eyes at International Women's Day there? Furthermore, a new Irish government was sworn in yesterday and only two women became ministers. Cue uppity feminists throwing their toys out of the pram. I thought we were all supposed to be equal? It should be noted that the biggest feminist I know regularly updates her Facebook boasting about how she gets reduced taxi fares by flirting with the driver.

I'm off to start The Official Misogynist Thread.

• Paid Members
If I ever did have a child, teaching them to look where they were fucking going would be one of my first tasks.

That's not as easy as it sounds. Mine is a little fucker for that.

I think it's hard not to live your live around your kids. I have a massive desire to ensure that my daughter has a better life than I've had. Not that I've had it all that terrible or anything, other than the usual hardships in a single parent family. I have a desire to ensure that she has a chance to make her life better than mine has been. To make sure she makes the best of everything she's got.

I'm not going to say that if you don't have kids then you falt out don't understand but I think the first time you see your child, it's an incredible feeling that just doesn't go away. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want kids. That's not a dig, that's just the truth.

• Paid Members
If I ever did have a child, teaching them to look where they were fucking going would be one of my first tasks.

That's not as easy as it sounds. Mine is a little fucker for that.

I think it's hard not to live your live around your kids. I have a massive desire to ensure that my daughter has a better life than I've had. Not that I've had it all that terrible or anything, other than the usual hardships in a single parent family. I have a desire to ensure that she has a chance to make her life better than mine has been. To make sure she makes the best of everything she's got.

I'm not going to say that if you don't have kids then you falt out don't understand but I think the first time you see your child, it's an incredible feeling that just doesn't go away. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want kids. That's not a dig, that's just the truth.

Are you saying it now from a fathers perspective or have you always thought that. I mean I don't think at the time of my first boy I was ready. We didn't find out until my wife was 20 weeks pregnant. So I was shitting it. I had up to that point never changed a babies nappy, I had never even held a new born baby. When I changed his first nappy I cleaned him all up turned around to get some powder and drop him right back in his shit not good times.

The whole point is though I see it from both sides. If you don't have kids there is no shitty nappies, No middle of the night invaders into your bed because billy bob the witch monster has crawled under their bed. I wouldn't change it for the world though I love my boys. But I find it really understandable when someone says they never want kids.

I didn't really think about the whole kid thing I would have never ruled it out but my missus got pregnant and then we tried for a second and if everything goes alright tomorrow the thrid will be only 28 weeks away. I really never ruled out having kids or never decided to have them but there is plus and minus's from both sides.

Edited by crawlingwest

• Moderators

The biggest cunts are people who take their snotty nosed and poorly behaved children into pubs, where they'll proceed to sprint about and make a shitload of noise and nearly trip someone up who'd be carrying a round of 3 or 4 pints which would smash all over their heads. If you can't control your children, don't take them places. And don't get indignant when someone bollocks your poorly behaved and health and safety nightmare of a child because your too busy getting pissed and watching the football. These are the ones who always go on about their fucking kids on facebook, thinking about it. My mate Michelle put it best talking to a girl we know - "They're not my kids. Shut the fuck up."

Children should be seen and not heard. Preferably not even seen, thinking about it.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members

Touching on a point Woyzeck made earlier, I find the people who post nonsense chain messages about "Everyone is talking about Charlie Sheen while *insert list of recently killed soldiers* don't get talked about at all" much more annoying than people posting about their kids.

Thanks for all the anti-Mothers on Facebook posts, that annoys me too. I don't care if somebody's lil cherub has eaten its own poo, seriously how shit a mother are you to let a baby get its hands on its own shit whilst you change it.

Other thing that annoys is the mountain of posted pictures of babies wearing footwear, for who's benefit are their feet being crushed into tiny Reeboks, to me theirs fuck all point in them wearing shoes till they are walking about outside. Stupid parents wasting money.

They're all part of the same problem. Namely; they're a bunch of cunts. I was in the pub the other night bitching that I have to do two months unpaid work experience. I also qualified by saying it's worse for nursing students as they have to do a much harder job for NINE months unpaid work experience. Mid-rant, I was cut off by a mutual friend going "Hey, there's like, floods in Pakistan you know?".

I absolutely loathe that shit. We can all log on to The Guardian and read about the world's ills but unless you're planning on selling up and moving over there to help out, don't come at me with such bleeding-heart bullshit when I'm having a drunken rant about my own life. I can't relate to flood victims or some poor fucker who's getting raped or murdered as I type this. And they can't relate to me, nor would I expect them to. Way of the world kids.

• Paid Members
Are you saying it now from a fathers perspective or have you always thought that.

I've always thought it. When I met the person I wanted to share my life with, having kids was always something we both wanted to do. For me, it's a massive part of the whole relationship thing. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to "grow their own".

The biggest cunts are people who take their snotty nosed and poorly behaved children into pubs, where they'll proceed to sprint about and make a shitload of noise and nearly trip someone up who'd be carrying a round of 3 or 4 pints which would smash all over their heads. If you can't control your children, don't take them places. And don't get indignant when someone bollocks your poorly behaved and health and safety nightmare of a child because your too busy getting pissed and watching the football. These are the ones who always go on about their fucking kids on facebook, thinking about it. My mate Michelle put it best talking to a girl we know - "They're not my kids. Shut the fuck up."

I just can't stand people who don't control their kids in any setting. People who scream across a room because they are too fucking lazy to get up annoy the tits of me. Same for people who say "Peachtree, don't do that darling" in a stupid fucking voice while the kid continues to do what they like and then shrug their shoulders in a "kids will be kids" sort of way annoy me too. Kids will be kids if they don't have firm guidance, you fucking mong.

Also People who take their kids out to eat at the pub when the kid has got a horrendous cough. It's got to be one of the most uncomfortable things ever, especially when you are trying to enjoy a nice meal.

That reminds me; breastfeeding in public. I disagree with it.

I don't particularly disagree with it, I just find it pretty uncomfortable. You try to look anywhere but at the tit. even though you don't particularly care and you don't want to look at the tit, you still have to try really hard to make sure you don't look at the tit. Because then the weirdo isn't the person who's got their big, ugly milky titty out in public but the person who glanced over by accident.

I told my daughter how babies get milk last week. She thought it was gross. She keeps asking how she got out of the tummy, when she finds out, she'll know what gross is.

I nearly started a thread yesterday about things that make you uncomfortable in public. It was after I went to the supermarket and a couple had a disabled lad in a wheelchair who kept making this horrible noise. I feel really sorry for them but it doesn't half make me feel uncomfy.

Was working in Waterstone's over Christmas. They have several comfy armchairs around the place for customers to basically come in, sit down and read on. Like a library. Fair enough, it's up to them what they choose to do but I draw the line at the women who spent 30 minutes breastfeeding there. No I didn't say anything to her because that would be inappropriate, but her having her tit out in a shop is totally acceptable behaviour.

Speaking of not controlling kids. Speaking as someone who has worked in one form of retail or another his entire working life, I've lost count of the amount of times a parent will point to me when trying to control their unruly child and utter something like "The man will throw you out if you don't behave". Just once I wanted to stroll over and kick them square in the face and bellow "What? You did warn the thing."

• Paid Members

Disabled people usually make me uncomfy too. Not because of their disability specifically, but because you seem rude if you look at them. I usually look at people who I walk past anyway, whether they're disabled or not. I don't stare, but a casual glance. When you glance at a disabled person and they see you, you always think they must think you're staring at them because of it.

Are you saying it now from a fathers perspective or have you always thought that.

I've always thought it. When I met the person I wanted to share my life with, having kids was always something we both wanted to do. For me, it's a massive part of the whole relationship thing. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to "grow their own".

My dad was shit, just shouldn't have been a father, wanted kids then lost interest soon as I was born, I was just in the way of my mum getting his tea ready on time. While I wouldn't be as bad, I just don't have the interest in being a dad or being in a stable family environment. So why would I want to have a kid and bring it into that. No kids for me, ever. Not on purpose anyway.