Moderators PowerButchi Posted September 18, 2010 Moderators Posted September 18, 2010 We've decided we're getting them the George Foreman.
Cherry Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Awwww Dyllan is gorgeous I can sympathise with having a physically strong child, my little boy Austin is 13.5 months old and is a little monster at times. I haven't come across a stair gate brand yet that can contain him, he has broken his playpen and he has figured out how to undo the straps on his carseat and buggy. Thankfully his little sister Darcey who is 2 months just seems content to lie still and smile lots at the moment but god help me when she figures out how to be off and running
Paid Members Tommy! Posted September 18, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 We've decided we're getting them the George Foreman. Good call I'd say.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 18, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 Awwww Dyllan is gorgeous I can sympathise with having a physically strong child, my little boy Austin is 13.5 months old and is a little monster at times. I haven't come across a stair gate brand yet that can contain him, he has broken his playpen and he has figured out how to undo the straps on his carseat and buggy. Thankfully his little sister Darcey who is 2 months just seems content to lie still and smile lots at the moment but god help me when she figures out how to be off and running GOSH! I didn't know you were even pregnant again! Belated congratulations! I use the Lindam safety gates and they hold him pretty well as long as they are secured really tight.
Cherry Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Awwww Dyllan is gorgeous I can sympathise with having a physically strong child, my little boy Austin is 13.5 months old and is a little monster at times. I haven't come across a stair gate brand yet that can contain him, he has broken his playpen and he has figured out how to undo the straps on his carseat and buggy. Thankfully his little sister Darcey who is 2 months just seems content to lie still and smile lots at the moment but god help me when she figures out how to be off and running GOSH! I didn't know you were even pregnant again! Belated congratulations! I use the Lindam safety gates and they hold him pretty well as long as they are secured really tight. We kept both pregnancies fairly quiet after the two miscarriages. I nearly lost both Austin and Darcey too so it was quite a nerve wracking time. Definitely stopping at two, didn't have time for any pain relief with Darcey and thats totally put me off child birth for a third time! Nope Lindam gates don't contain my little Houdini. He is tall enough to reach the catches and it didn't take him long to work them out. I have to tie a belt/similar around the catches to stop him opening them otherwise he can get to his little sister and attempt to beat her up!
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 18, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 I remember seeing your ticker ages ago and thought 'YAY! ' It's wonderful to see joy after all the crap, so to see you have another makes me so happy for you all How did Austin take to his sister? I love her name btw, I was very nearly called Darcey
Turnbucklepads Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 This time 2 years ago I was in hospital. 2 failed inductions already, thoroughly fed up of going in and out of labor even by then! How things have changed, my little man will be 2 on sunday. Today we had some fun! DSCN2961 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2952 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2967 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2963 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2972 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2922 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2926 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr Few questions. Number 1, what is all this war with Pampers about? I didn't want to go through the whole lot to find out. Number 2, isn't that elegia? I haven't seen him post here in ages. Although I am not at all familiar with all the name changes that happened while I wasn't reading the board over 2009/ early 2010. Are you an item? And thirdly, you are all about the cleavage aren't you? You bloody know when you make those videos that your tits are more on the screen than your face
Cherry Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 I remember seeing your ticker ages ago and thought 'YAY! ' It's wonderful to see joy after all the crap, so to see you have another makes me so happy for you all How did Austin take to his sister? I love her name btw, I was very nearly called Darcey He swings between acceptance and denial. Some days he just loves her and showers her with hugs and kisses and other days he hits her with his toys if I'm too slow in seperating them. I thought I'd picked two quite original names but we viewed a nursery for Austin yesterday and two little girls in the room he'll be in are called Darcey. Haven't met another Austin yet. Took quite a while to persuade hubby, if he had his way she'd be called Imogen or Freya
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 18, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 This time 2 years ago I was in hospital. 2 failed inductions already, thoroughly fed up of going in and out of labor even by then! How things have changed, my little man will be 2 on sunday. Today we had some fun! DSCN2961 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2952 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2967 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2963 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2972 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2922 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2926 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr Few questions. Number 1, what is all this war with Pampers about? I didn't want to go through the whole lot to find out. Number 2, isn't that elegia? I haven't seen him post here in ages. Although I am not at all familiar with all the name changes that happened while I wasn't reading the board over 2009/ early 2010. Are you an item? And thirdly, you are all about the cleavage aren't you? You bloody know when you make those videos that your tits are more on the screen than your face Pampers put this new stuff in their nappies that can cause chemical burns and they have generally been twats about the whole situation. Yes, no. Yeah, my boobs seem to take over many things
Paid Members Jaffa Posted September 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 19, 2010 Those photos encouraged me to take my niece to the park today. And to buy myself The Magic Roundabout on DVD. It's something i've never thought of doing, but I really enjoyed it and found it very rewarding. Thanks Anne.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 19, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 19, 2010 Happy Birthday to my little man!!
Paid Members Richie Posted September 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 19, 2010 My son George who is now 11 weeks old.
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 That last pic doesn't really do him justice, especially that scary two-tone beard!
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 19, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 19, 2010 Awwww!!! What a heart breaker!
Recommended Posts