~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

Awwww Dyllan is gorgeous :)

I can sympathise with having a physically strong child, my little boy Austin is 13.5 months old and is a little monster at times. I haven't come across a stair gate brand yet that can contain him, he has broken his playpen and he has figured out how to undo the straps on his carseat and buggy. Thankfully his little sister Darcey who is 2 months just seems content to lie still and smile lots at the moment but god help me when she figures out how to be off and running

• Paid Members

I can sympathise with having a physically strong child, my little boy Austin is 13.5 months old and is a little monster at times. I haven't come across a stair gate brand yet that can contain him, he has broken his playpen and he has figured out how to undo the straps on his carseat and buggy. Thankfully his little sister Darcey who is 2 months just seems content to lie still and smile lots at the moment but god help me when she figures out how to be off and running

GOSH! I didn't know you were even pregnant again! Belated congratulations! I use the Lindam safety gates and they hold him pretty well as long as they are secured really tight.

GOSH! I didn't know you were even pregnant again! Belated congratulations! I use the Lindam safety gates and they hold him pretty well as long as they are secured really tight.

We kept both pregnancies fairly quiet after the two miscarriages. I nearly lost both Austin and Darcey too so it was quite a nerve wracking time. Definitely stopping at two, didn't have time for any pain relief with Darcey and thats totally put me off child birth for a third time!

Nope Lindam gates don't contain my little Houdini. He is tall enough to reach the catches and it didn't take him long to work them out. I have to tie a belt/similar around the catches to stop him opening them otherwise he can get to his little sister and attempt to beat her up!

• Paid Members

I remember seeing your ticker ages ago and thought 'YAY! :D' It's wonderful to see joy after all the crap, so to see you have another makes me so happy for you all :)

How did Austin take to his sister? I love her name btw, I was very nearly called Darcey :)

This time 2 years ago I was in hospital. 2 failed inductions already, thoroughly fed up of going in and out of labor even by then!

How things have changed, my little man will be 2 on sunday. Today we had some fun!

4999786258_c18bd95d86.jpg

DSCN2961 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999785468_6717bb2d1f.jpg

DSCN2952 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999786972_f1470ea003.jpg

DSCN2967 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999182895_c5052f0d7b.jpg

DSCN2963 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999787460_ca047b0625.jpg

DSCN2972 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999180347_22107e8b46.jpg

DSCN2922 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999180855_46936c6eb5.jpg

DSCN2926 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

Few questions. Number 1, what is all this war with Pampers about? I didn't want to go through the whole lot to find out.

Number 2, isn't that elegia? I haven't seen him post here in ages. Although I am not at all familiar with all the name changes that happened while I wasn't reading the board over 2009/ early 2010. Are you an item?

And thirdly, you are all about the cleavage aren't you? You bloody know when you make those videos that your tits are more on the screen than your face ;)

I remember seeing your ticker ages ago and thought 'YAY! :D' It's wonderful to see joy after all the crap, so to see you have another makes me so happy for you all :)

How did Austin take to his sister? I love her name btw, I was very nearly called Darcey :)

He swings between acceptance and denial. Some days he just loves her and showers her with hugs and kisses and other days he hits her with his toys if I'm too slow in seperating them.

I thought I'd picked two quite original names but we viewed a nursery for Austin yesterday and two little girls in the room he'll be in are called Darcey. Haven't met another Austin yet. Took quite a while to persuade hubby, if he had his way she'd be called Imogen or Freya

• Paid Members
This time 2 years ago I was in hospital. 2 failed inductions already, thoroughly fed up of going in and out of labor even by then!

How things have changed, my little man will be 2 on sunday. Today we had some fun!

4999786258_c18bd95d86.jpg

DSCN2961 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999785468_6717bb2d1f.jpg

DSCN2952 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999786972_f1470ea003.jpg

DSCN2967 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999182895_c5052f0d7b.jpg

DSCN2963 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999787460_ca047b0625.jpg

DSCN2972 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999180347_22107e8b46.jpg

DSCN2922 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

4999180855_46936c6eb5.jpg

DSCN2926 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr

Few questions. Number 1, what is all this war with Pampers about? I didn't want to go through the whole lot to find out.

Number 2, isn't that elegia? I haven't seen him post here in ages. Although I am not at all familiar with all the name changes that happened while I wasn't reading the board over 2009/ early 2010. Are you an item?

And thirdly, you are all about the cleavage aren't you? You bloody know when you make those videos that your tits are more on the screen than your face ;)

Pampers put this new stuff in their nappies that can cause chemical burns and they have generally been twats about the whole situation.

Yes, no.

Yeah, my boobs seem to take over many things :(

• Paid Members

Those photos encouraged me to take my niece to the park today. And to buy myself The Magic Roundabout on DVD.

It's something i've never thought of doing, but I really enjoyed it and found it very rewarding.

Thanks Anne.