Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 19, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted June 19, 2010 Because he's so awesome, and to prove that it really HAS been THAT long! Dyll-man, at 22 months I <3 Hipstamatic... This one's about a month old, dodging the paps at Sainsburys...
freaky Posted June 20, 2010 Posted June 20, 2010 Because he's so awesome, and to prove that it really HAS been THAT long! Dyll-man, at 22 months Yeah, I enjoyed watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding too.
Starla Posted June 20, 2010 Posted June 20, 2010 Oooh a thread about kids, any excuse to show them off... Me, my son Brandon and my daughter Scarlett aka The Hair Bear Bunch!
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted June 20, 2010 Posted June 20, 2010 (edited) Because he's so awesome, and to prove that it really HAS been THAT long! Dyll-man, at 22 months Yeah, I enjoyed watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding too. I've got a t-shirt similar to that, just decidedly larger :blush: Some very cute babies on here. Forgot how soppy I get when young kids are around. I remember one of the Chieftains ice hockey players had a kid with his other half during the season last year and she brought his daughter along to a game. No-one around where we stand took any interest in the game that night.... which is pretty bad being as I'm meant to write the match reports and all that Edited June 20, 2010 by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete
Starla Posted June 20, 2010 Posted June 20, 2010 That's a shit-ton of curls. Tell me about it...combing them is a nightmare.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 20, 2010 Paid Members Posted June 20, 2010 "So, where's the chicks in this them place?"
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 20, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted June 20, 2010 "So, where's the chicks in this them place?" You've just summed him up in one line! Starla, your kids are gorgeous!!! xxx
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted July 4, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted July 4, 2010 For anyone that used Pampers or are aware of the current issues and interested, I'm vlogging my experience in taking on P&G to get them to do something about these problems. Please pass this on if you think someone would be interested in viewing/reading more Kook Blogs: Pampers
Paid Members Richie Posted July 4, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2010 This is our gorgeous son George who was born on Thursday 1st July 2010 weighing a very healthy 8lbs 5oz. He's perfect in every way and seems to have recovered from the trauma of an assisted delivery quicker than his Mum and Dad have. He didn't even cry (that much) when the Twisted Genius Dean Ayass came for a visit yesterday to say hello.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted July 4, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted July 4, 2010 Bless his heart! Congratulations!!! Hope mums recovering from the ordeal well xxx
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted July 4, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted July 4, 2010 I'm liking the thumbs up!
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 5, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2010 Here's me with my 2 week old nephew, who arrived 2 weeks early anyway.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted July 5, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted July 5, 2010 *Melts* So squishy and squirmy little bundle of cute! Dyllan has now most definately hit the terrible twos. I'm favouring Jo Frost's approach to discipline, can anyone who has been through this tell me what work and what didn't work for them?
Recommended Posts