Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
Aw, rosy red cheeks there.

 

Sweet little chappie.

 

Lara's boy is so lovely and she's just had some pics done.

 

Some of you may remember the tattoo...

samtat.jpg

 

Little Rocker.

samacbaby.jpg

 

Little Metaller

samtera.jpg

 

And something to make you all go 'aahhhh! how sweet!'

sam%206%20weeks.jpg

 

Koo unlike Dyllan he wasn't a fan of the bath, but Lara got him a Tummytub (google it) and he really loves it.

 

Is he yours? If so congratulations.

Posted (edited)

No si not mine, Lara is my ex, she used to come to FWA shows back in the day. Still really good friends and I'm so proud of her.

Edited by DJ Stevie C
  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah i've seen them Stevie, i gave it a go,

Didnt buy one, just used a bucket!!!

 

He seemed to enjoy it until he tried to splash around.

Posted (edited)

First time i have really had a look through this thread. I should have posted in it ages ago. My baby girl Nico was born on 6th December....13 WEEKS premature. She's 9 weeks old now and doing great. She's not had an easy ride bless her,but were hoping to have her home very soon.

Edited by DRAVEN_ROCKS
Posted
First time i have really had a look through this thread. I should have posted in it ages ago. My baby girl Nico was born on 6th December....13 WEEKS premature. She's 9 weeks old now and doing great. She's not had an easy ride bless her,but were hoping to have her home very soon.

 

Aw, not good Draven but glad she's come through it! Hopefully the bad spell is behind you.

 

 

 

Lara introduced Sam to her dog Benjy properly for the first time the other day.

 

SamandBenj.jpg

Posted
congrats!, 8lb? Big baby!

Big?

 

I was 9lb 10oz. My sister was 10lb 10oz.

 

I'm now skinny and she... isn't. :D

  • Paid Members
Posted
First time i have really had a look through this thread. I should have posted in it ages ago. My baby girl Nico was born on 6th December....13 WEEKS premature. She's 9 weeks old now and doing great. She's not had an easy ride bless her,but were hoping to have her home very soon.

 

Aw, not good Draven but glad she's come through it! Hopefully the bad spell is behind you.

 

Lara introduced Sam to her dog Benjy properly for the first time the other day.

 

SamandBenj.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! :love::love:

Posted

I've spent two working days on and off reading this thread from start to finish. It's one of the best ever.

 

And I can't remember who was looking for a band name, but 'Dark Discharge' has got to be a winner.

 

But what I wanted to know never really got dsicussed. When you're pushing the baby out, do you shit and piss and bleed everywhere?

  • Paid Members
Posted
I've spent two working days on and off reading this thread from start to finish. It's one of the best ever.

 

And I can't remember who was looking for a band name, but 'Dark Discharge' has got to be a winner.

 

But what I wanted to know never really got dsicussed. When you're pushing the baby out, do you shit and piss and bleed everywhere?

 

:confused:

Posted
I've spent two working days on and off reading this thread from start to finish. It's one of the best ever.

 

And I can't remember who was looking for a band name, but 'Dark Discharge' has got to be a winner.

 

But what I wanted to know never really got dsicussed. When you're pushing the baby out, do you shit and piss and bleed everywhere?

lol :crazy::omg::laugh:

 

But yeah I would like to know too :confused:

  • Paid Members
Posted
When you're pushing the baby out, do you shit and piss and bleed everywhere?

Usually the mother will have her bladder drained with a catheta, so she won't piss everywhere.

 

Sometimes mothers shit themselves. Usually there is some blood, particularly with first timers.

 

They're strapped to a trolley, so where it goes is pretty localised.

  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

My older brother with his wife welcomed little Tyler in a few days ago, went along to see them today, I wanted to do that Goldberg trick when he had his new born on his hand, he wouldnt let me :sneaky:

 

2n20eva.jpg

  • 11 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

This thread hasn't been posted in for nearly a year.

 

Time to bring it back to life me thinks!

 

Dyllan had his first photoshoot on 3/3/10 and he will be 18 months old on the 19th ( :crazy: )

 

4425055200_bebe7fbd29.jpg

 

4424289917_f72258c799.jpg

 

4425055038_27304d1a65.jpg

 

Proud mummy moment :rolleyes:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...