Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 24, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted December 24, 2008 (edited) And all that for some random Ice Hockey guy who doesn't give a shit? Epic. No, all of that for her baby Dyllan who I'm sure is worth the effort. Anyway, not sure cesarians are the best things, obviously having Sam naturally would've been risky with his size but now Lara isn't allowed to pick up/carry anything for the next six weeks so it's pretty rough. Never mind the fact that random hockey idiot is like, so 2 years ago. and I would quite happily be bed bound for a year, thankyou. I knew i wouldnt be able to remember it, plus i allways wanted lots of pictures, it was the birth of my first child, no matter how he got here. I also wanted Matt to video Dyll-bob actually coming out, but he refused And i lost my pictures of the placenta, they were awesome. EDIT: make that, first and ONLY child. Edited December 24, 2008 by Kookoocachu
C/WMark Please! Posted December 24, 2008 Posted December 24, 2008 Looking very good there MAT. I really want a baby i just need to find a girl who wants one aswell. Who would want a kid with someone who takes drugs?
Mab Posted December 24, 2008 Posted December 24, 2008 Looking very good there MAT. I really want a baby i just need to find a girl who wants one aswell. Who would want a kid with someone who takes drugs? Mark Croft
DJ Stevie C Posted December 24, 2008 Posted December 24, 2008 Looking very good there MAT. I really want a baby i just need to find a girl who wants one aswell. Who would want a kid with someone who takes drugs? Mark Croft At least name a female. Courtney Love
kendal mint cake Posted December 24, 2008 Posted December 24, 2008 KooKoo - Why would you want people snapping pictures of you whilst going through all that pain? Seriously I went through all that last week and if I aimed a camera at my Mrs. and said "smile honey, heres one for the UKFF" she would have attacked me. It was like a scene out of The Exorcist. But to be fair, there have been alot worse posted on here over the years. Like that picture of ToiletDuck looking cool on what seemed to be a girls bed. I think it was ToiletDuck anyway, if he's the one that looks like Carrot Top. ToiletDuck IS a girl, The "carrot top" is Tommy! i think.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 HAPPY CONCEPTION DAY BABY DYLLAN!!!! ok, so, its not a birthday but i still think that its just as special. Dyllan has been a little life for a year today And little did i know at the time that my life is about to change in a big big way!
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted January 12, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 HAPPY CONCEPTION DAY BABY DYLLAN!!!! ok, so, its not a birthday but i still think that its just as special. Please dont celebrate this every year. You'll embarrass the poor lad, especially if you start throwing parties for it.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 HAPPY CONCEPTION DAY BABY DYLLAN!!!! ok, so, its not a birthday but i still think that its just as special. Please dont celebrate this every year. You'll embarrass the poor lad, especially if you start throwing parties for it. There are actually some batshit people on Livejournal who do this and some of their children are teenagers
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted January 12, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Congratulations on the anniversary of this great, and life changing shag. Now tell us, was it doggy style? any fun forplay stories?
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Congratulations on the anniversary of this great, and life changing shag. Now tell us, was it doggy style? any fun forplay stories? Actually, it was a quick missionary one before my nightshift!
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted January 12, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Ask them to flip the figures over and add a nurses uniform, it'll be perfect for next years celebrations.
finishing_move Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 Congratulations on the anniversary of this great, and life changing shag. Now tell us, was it doggy style? any fun forplay stories? Actually, it was a quick missionary one before my nightshift! You would actually tell people this??? ARE YOU FOR REAL?????
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Congratulations on the anniversary of this great, and life changing shag. Now tell us, was it doggy style? any fun forplay stories? Actually, it was a quick missionary one before my nightshift! You would actually tell people this??? ARE YOU FOR REAL????? Thing is, in my experience people make out the day of their childs conception (if they know it) to be this wonderful, exciting, romantic love fest, when in reality its actually no different to any other time they have had sex, or even worse lol These people are bullshitters i tell you
finishing_move Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 Congratulations on the anniversary of this great, and life changing shag. Now tell us, was it doggy style? any fun forplay stories? Actually, it was a quick missionary one before my nightshift! You would actually tell people this??? ARE YOU FOR REAL????? Thing is, in my experience people make out the day of their childs conception (if they know it) to be this wonderful, exciting, romantic love fest, when in reality its actually no different to any other time they have had sex, or even worse lol These people are bullshitters i tell you No I just meant generally telling a group of random strangers exactly when and in what position your offspring was conceived, just seems a tad strange to me, but hey different strokes for different folks I might give it a try, I just had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, I putit on her face so I dunno if thats going to make a baby, but fingers crossed....I'm hoping for a boy!
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Congratulations on the anniversary of this great, and life changing shag. Now tell us, was it doggy style? any fun forplay stories? Actually, it was a quick missionary one before my nightshift! You would actually tell people this??? ARE YOU FOR REAL????? Thing is, in my experience people make out the day of their childs conception (if they know it) to be this wonderful, exciting, romantic love fest, when in reality its actually no different to any other time they have had sex, or even worse lol These people are bullshitters i tell you No I just meant generally telling a group of random strangers exactly when and in what position your offspring was conceived, just seems a tad strange to me, but hey different strokes for different folks I might give it a try, I just had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, I putit on her face so I dunno if thats going to make a baby, but fingers crossed....I'm hoping for a boy! lmao! I'm just very open about things, admittedly too open, but i dont give a crap. lol We all do it, so why not share it? .......nope, im not going to change it.
Recommended Posts