Joe_the_Lion Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 Maybe the naked baby pictures have aroused feelings in young Mab that he finds distressing? That isn't an accusation merely an attempt to get to the root of his naked baby phobia.
Famous Mortimer Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 So are there naked pics of mummy somewhere in this thread? I mean, I like being a member of the UKFF, but there's zero chance of me sharing pics of my naked body with y'all. I'm not entirely sure why anyone would want to share photos of themselves naked with a bunch of wrestling fans, to be honest (not that I'm saying anyone has in this thread, I can't be bothered to wade through it to check).
Kenny McBride Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 There are naked pics of MAT's belly. Not sure that really counts though. And for what it's worth, I was kinda joking about the NSFW thing. Mab, on the other hand, is a very weird person. I think he's just jealous because he knows where Dyllan's been.
Paid Members DJ Kris Posted December 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2008 (edited) Hmmmmm... Apologies then, obviously it must be normal behaviour to put pics up of naked babies. My wrong. Mab, it's a baby enjoying his bathtime for Christs sake. There is nothing sexual about those pictures. Edited December 3, 2008 by EWWChris
Paid Members JLM Posted December 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2008 Mab, you can tell us, he's bigger than you, right? There there man, there there.
HentaiLover1994 Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 Congratulations! Can I reccomend Glenn as a name for the young lad?
Paid Members FLips Posted December 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2008 Congratulations! Can I reccomend Glenn as a name for the young lad? I think they settled on Dyllan a while back
Famous Mortimer Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 I'd like to suggest bAzTNM as a name for the nipper. Rolls off the tongue.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted December 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2008 anal MAT. Now Mab's next use of the search function will be a success. Except for the fact that the search function doesn't accept words less than four letters long. Thorpe. Fixed for him
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted December 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2008 Apologies then, obviously it must be normal behaviour to put pics up of naked babies. My wrong. For fucksake why be so uptight! Your looking like an utter cunt getting your draws in a twist over a comedy typical pic of Keith Chegwin! a baby! http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=1612883 Mab, look back through every one of my posts and you'll see I've not jumped on this "elite hate bandwagon" or anything, and I've been here long enough to not care about "looking cool in front of teh boyz", but in this instance you really are being a massive twat for the sake of it. Your views on the Chegwin sig also show you to be a massive hypocrite. Cheggars nob was comedy! Whereas a baby taking a bath is obviously the child porn from Satan's own collection.
HentaiLover1994 Posted December 3, 2008 Posted December 3, 2008 Congratulations! Can I reccomend Glenn as a name for the young lad? I think they settled on Dyllan a while back It is not too late to change their minds. If they still want to go with Dyllan, Glenn would make an awesome middle name.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted December 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2008 If I'd had a son, I wanted to name him Jack Dylan/Dillon, 'cos I thought that name would make him sound like some bad ass cop.
Paid Members FLips Posted December 3, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2008 For me it would be Lucas for a boy ( not because of the one in this thread ) and Alex/Alexis for a girl.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 3, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted December 3, 2008 I never had a name for a girl. before my 20wk scan i was pulling my hair out to find one so that i wouldnt be too dissapointed if they turned out to be a girl. Never found one, and luckily, he had no problems showing off his erm...assets.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 8, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted December 8, 2008 Dyllan with his Uncle David and Daddy.
Recommended Posts