Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

It's a baby. Baby bathtime! It's cute. New parents! They take pictures of the baby doing everything...

 

Shit, next you're gonna go all Mr Seven on us and slap the tit out of his mouth whilst he's feeding...

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm going to video him next time, its so amazing. He loves it so so much and he splashes like mad, kicking his legs and waving his arms shouting "COOOOO!!!"

Posted

Oh no. I love babies. I have TONS of pics of my nephew. I just don't see what's so special about the bath.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Our baby was cuter naked, it's weird but true. I presume other people think so too. Plus, when they are happy in the bath, it's sooooo cute.

 

Thread subtitle is misleading and mega-disappointing. There are no naked pictures of Mummy at all. Boo.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think she just put that so that she can see Mab implode.

 

I think the appeal of naked baby is that it's all baby, whereas baby clothes in general try and be cutesy and are thus distracting.

Posted
Thread subtitle is misleading and mega-disappointing. There are no naked pictures of Mummy at all. Boo.

And Mab dies alittle inside :(

  • Paid Members
Posted
That so doesn't count, you tease.

Well when im back to my healthy size ten with lovley toned belly and boobs purt again then i will pose nude.

 

(HA!!!!!)

  • Paid Members
Posted
You shouldn't joke about shit like that, Mab will be round with his weighing scales.

 

Oh, and being anal, it's "pert". :)

Ah yes, curse these afternoon naps.

 

I miss the spelling bee....

  • Paid Members
Posted
anal

 

MAT.

 

Now Mab's next use of the search function will be a success.

Except for the fact that the search function doesn't accept words less than four letters long. Which is really irritating sometimes...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...