klown Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 (edited) Hmm...Uncle David looks like a shaven version of Hitman numbers Edited December 8, 2008 by klown
DJ Stevie C Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 A few of you on here would've met Lara. So just to announce her Baby Sam arrived this morning just a shade under 10lbs.
KrAzY Posted December 22, 2008 Posted December 22, 2008 I don't see how pictures of a naked baby in a pregnancy/children thread can offend anyone. If it was pictures of a naked baby in a "post a picture of your partner" thread, then maybe. I'm sorry but thats fucking brilliant
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 22, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted December 22, 2008 A few of you on here would've met Lara. So just to announce her Baby Sam arrived this morning just a shade under 10lbs. Poor girl, hope shes ok. I've uploaded my labour pics on facebook. Heres a selection of 'favourites' Don't do it kids. Short and sweet birth story in the facebook album.
Paid Members FLips Posted December 23, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2008 That looks horrific, poor woman. Mab is coming for you, by the way. I can smell him.
DJ Stevie C Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 A few of you on here would've met Lara. So just to announce her Baby Sam arrived this morning just a shade under 10lbs. Poor girl, hope shes ok. Had a brief chat over text with her, she's in pain (ended up having a cesarian) but also overjoyed. Want my manflu to be gone by Christmas day so I can give them their pressies!
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 23, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted December 23, 2008 A few of you on here would've met Lara. So just to announce her Baby Sam arrived this morning just a shade under 10lbs. Poor girl, hope shes ok. Had a brief chat over text with her, she's in pain (ended up having a cesarian) but also overjoyed. Want my manflu to be gone by Christmas day so I can give them their pressies! haha, all 3 of us have it!!! and a tummy bug to boot by the looks of it I just want it out the way to enjoy christmas. I had such an awful time i actually envy girls that had c-sections. I was screaming for it, and then i started to scream 'kill me.' Yeah, it wasnt good.
kendal mint cake Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 And all that for some random Ice Hockey guy who doesn't give a shit? Epic.
DJ Stevie C Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 And all that for some random Ice Hockey guy who doesn't give a shit? Epic. No, all of that for her baby Dyllan who I'm sure is worth the effort. Anyway, not sure cesarians are the best things, obviously having Sam naturally would've been risky with his size but now Lara isn't allowed to pick up/carry anything for the next six weeks so it's pretty rough.
Mab Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 (edited) That looks horrific, poor woman. Mab is coming for you, by the way. I can smell him. More predictability on the old UKFF. As soon as I seen those pics I knew someone would mention me. They turned my stomach slightly to be honest...no offence meant to MAT...it's because I'm a bit queezy with pregnancy and she looks to be in some pain and discomfort. Worth it in the end though ey. Edited December 23, 2008 by Mab
Paid Members FLips Posted December 23, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2008 That looks horrific, poor woman. Mab is coming for you, by the way. I can smell him. More predictability on the old UKFF. As soon as I seen those pics I knew someone would mention me. They turned my stomach slightly to be honest...no offence meant to MAT...it's because I'm a bit queezy with pregnancy and she looks to be in some pain and discomfort. Worth it in the end though ey. If you predicted that I would predict you would comment on the pics, then I predict I was right in my predictions.
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted December 23, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2008 That looks horrific, poor woman. Mab is coming for you, by the way. I can smell him. More predictability on the old UKFF. As soon as I seen those pics I knew someone would mention me. They turned my stomach slightly to be honest...no offence meant to MAT...it's because I'm a bit queezy with pregnancy and she looks to be in some pain and discomfort. Worth it in the end though ey. To see ones wife in such agony, torture and physical anguish... well it's a rare privilage and one that every man should catch on tape if he possibly can for repeated re-runs later. /Al Murray
Turnbucklepads Posted December 24, 2008 Posted December 24, 2008 KooKoo - Why would you want people snapping pictures of you whilst going through all that pain? Seriously I went through all that last week and if I aimed a camera at my Mrs. and said "smile honey, heres one for the UKFF" she would have attacked me. It was like a scene out of The Exorcist.
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted December 24, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2008 (edited) KooKoo - Why would you want people snapping pictures of you whilst going through all that pain? Seriously I went through all that last week and if I aimed a camera at my Mrs. and said "smile honey, heres one for the UKFF" she would have attacked me. It was like a scene out of The Exorcist. But to be fair, there has been alot worse posted on here over the years. Edited December 24, 2008 by Psygnosis
Paid Members FLips Posted December 24, 2008 Paid Members Posted December 24, 2008 KooKoo - Why would you want people snapping pictures of you whilst going through all that pain? Seriously I went through all that last week and if I aimed a camera at my Mrs. and said "smile honey, heres one for the UKFF" she would have attacked me. It was like a scene out of The Exorcist. But to be fair, there have been alot worse posted on here over the years. Like that picture of ToiletDuck looking cool on what seemed to be a girls bed. I think it was ToiletDuck anyway, if he's the one that looks like Carrot Top.
Recommended Posts