~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members
Keep your eye on his temperature, did your doctor give you some paracetamol suspension?

He advised some Calpol if he seams particulary unwell (including high temperature). He is eating well right now so he cant be THAT unwell...

Calpol = Paracetamol suspension ;)

Sorry!!!!

Well remove those pics then so other people don't open them in work.

Twat.

• Paid Members
Yeah but she still shouldn't have them up, it's not right really. And also NSFW on a thread thats nearly 80 pages long, surely it would be easier for her to remove them.

Surley it would be easier if you just fucked off Mab.

If your offended by it, dont look at it.

• Paid Members

Hands up anyone else who's actually offended by the naked kids?

Kenny just expressed concern because of potential overreactions within his place of work. He didn't say he was offended.

And how does the length of the thread affect its work safeness?

• Paid Members
I don't think I'm the only one offended by pics of naked kids. But little miss you think you can do and say what you want.

Christ, you are REALLY angry tonight.

What are you going to do when you have children/What did you do?

Edited by Psygnosis

Jeez H, the gal just put up pictures of her and her kid, having a bath, I dont have a kid, but understand its a cool part of that whole, ya know, parenthood thing. The reason theres a NSFW thing up, is as people like Kenny have already said, some work places dont look likely on it, and its better to venture on the safe side of caution. Theres plenty of parents or parents to be posting in this thread, why should a few uppity people in this thread dictate to them, end of the day, if this thread offends, then its really easy not to click on.

Mab, for a few months, youre posts were decent, its sadly, almost like you want the dolt title back now, youve really went off the rails the past fews weeks mate, its not on. Just chill and 'lax

• Paid Members
Thread subtitle is misleading and mega-disappointing. There are no naked pictures of Mummy at all. Boo.

I think she just put that so that she can see Mab implode.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Photo's of babies indeed. It's just not right.

Apologies then, obviously it must be normal behaviour to put pics up of naked babies. My wrong.

Considering, Mab, a while ago you had a naked picture of Keith Chegwin with his cock out in your sig and you couldn't understand in your world why it was a problem for some people to have Cheggers naked in every thread you posted and then despite many requests at the time you didn't change it for ages arguing how inoffensive it was.

I didn't find Cheggers knob offensive, however I was concerned at the time that it was on display and could have been anywhere, at work, at home, anywhere, it was the reason why at the time I put you on ignore, then you went from Cheggers to a fat bloke with few clothes sat at a computer, you seemed to revell in naked fat men.

Bit of a hypocritical thing to pick up on no?

Either you're just arguing against this to try and score points, or your anti Koo fetish has come to the boil.