Vito Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 You should have been here when she was selling the DVD, that was a crazy week. Great production values though.
finishing_move Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 Unless there was scatting and some real (and or fake) snuff style scenario at the end.....I'm not interested.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 You should have been here when she was selling the DVD, that was a crazy week. Great production values though. Woolworths have returned them all btw so if anyone wants one at a knock down price send me a PM.
Vito Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 (edited) The Bloopers were hysterical, but I think that the commentary track was a little too much. <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler I bet someone will take this seriously. [close spoiler] ");document.close(); Edited January 12, 2009 by Vito
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 The Bloopers were hysterical, but I think that the commentary track was a little too much. <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler I bet someone will take this seriously. [close spoiler] ");document.close(); I tried my best! its not easy filming things yourself, no one was up for helping us Perhaps i could have some volunters for next time???
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Oh Jesus, please don't encourage them. Sssshhhh!!!! im start to get the penis picture PMs through for extras in the sequel!
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Worst DVD Bonus Feature ever. It was either that or seven wanking over msn.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 12, 2009 Author Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Me doing what now? There he is!
Vito Posted January 12, 2009 Posted January 12, 2009 Wow, that's uncanny. Almost like summoning a Genie.
Paid Members Monkee Posted January 12, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2009 Sssshhhh!!!! im start to get the penis picture PMs through for extras in the sequel! I'll send you the ones I got sent if you want to compare. And a few others I might have laying around...
Recommended Posts