dopper Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 You're a midwife I take it? That made me burst out laughing. Because although it was posted over a year ago, I only read the following sentence by Fairy Jasmine yesterday: I delivered THREE babies today, on a 14.5 hour shift. I am tired. This takes my total to 14 So if she had answered "No", that would have been quite interesting.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 13, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted March 13, 2010 could've been a doctor?
Ulf ist Gut Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 Or the expectant mother equivilant of an ambulance chaser
dopper Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 Suppose you Made A Reasonable point with That reply And Rightly Specified there are different titles for staff working in Emergency rooms and other parts of hospitals.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 13, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted March 13, 2010 lol butt hurt
Moderators neil Posted March 13, 2010 Moderators Posted March 13, 2010 Time to start putting those UKFF baby outfits up on cafepress
Kempo Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 I dont post often but as this thread has sprung back to life My wife is currently 31 weeks along with twins, boy and a girl Beginning to have the panic set in lol Seriously we feel fairly prepared and very excited as it gets close
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 14, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted March 14, 2010 (edited) nothing to see here... Edited March 14, 2010 by Kookoocachu
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 lol butt hurt If that was the case, you wouldn't be a mum
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2010 Congratulations, man - she's adorable.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 Congratulations, man - she's adorable. Cheers mate!
Recommended Posts