Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 2, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted December 2, 2010 Fun in the snow! And one that's a couple of months old.
Paid Members Quentin Posted December 2, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2010 This will no doubt lead to people accusing me of marking out for a girl or whatever. Still, that is a seriously cute kid you have there.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 2, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted December 2, 2010 This will no doubt lead to people accusing me of marking out for a girl or whatever. Still, that is a seriously cute kid you have there. Yeah butter wouldn't melt Thanks though, he knows it too. x
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted December 2, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2010 (edited) Here, Zack is enjoying jelly. He says "cheese" and smiles for the camera: Here, Zack is fed up of daddy's inability to take a decent photo first time and is showing his feelings through facial expression: Here, Zack has thrown jelly at daddy because he tried to take another photo even though zack has expressed his feelings about photos: Edited December 2, 2010 by Gordon_The_Gopher
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted December 2, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted December 2, 2010 Muller little stars jelly ftw ~ He's lovely mate!
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted December 2, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2010 He lacks his Father's photogenetic nature. In real life he is much more better looking...except for the as yet unnamed scalp infection currently worrying the shit outta me...
Paid Members Carbomb Posted December 2, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2010 The first one, he clearly looks like his dad. He's got that "I'm about to do something that I know will send you ape-shit" look on his face you sometimes do.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 9, 2011 Author Paid Members Posted March 9, 2011 My little prince, 2 and a half! He was rejected from a modelling agency because of his lazy eye, I still think he's gorgeous and perfect. zzjsj by Kookoocachu, on Flickr
David Posted March 10, 2011 Posted March 10, 2011 I thought it was generally accepted that taking your child down the modelling agency route was a surefire way of ensuring that they have deep rooted physcological problems in later life?
NorthSeaTiger Posted March 10, 2011 Posted March 10, 2011 My little prince, 2 and a half! He was rejected from a modelling agency because of his lazy eye, I still think he's gorgeous and perfect. Are you shitting me? Thats a fooking ridiculous reason! But its ok for stick insects like that gap-toothed Jagger lassie or plastic bimbo's like Jordan to hawk peoples shite? There is bugger all wrong with your wee loon. He is a cracking looking kid. If i could figure out how to get my pics from FB i would post my kiddie pics too.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 10, 2011 Moderators Posted March 10, 2011 I think it's a pretty good reason for rejecting him. Anyway, lucky break for Dyllan there.
freaky Posted March 10, 2011 Posted March 10, 2011 I thought it was generally accepted that taking your child down the modelling agency route was a surefire way of ensuring that they have deep rooted physcological problems in later life? I was a child model. ... OK, I see your point.
Paid Members Shit Poster Posted March 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2011 My little prince, 2 and a half! He was rejected from a modelling agency because of his lazy eye, I still think he's gorgeous and perfect. zzjsj by Kookoocachu, on Flickr Out of interest why would you want your child to become a model? You see all these child stars fucked up and splashed across the papers is that what you want for your child? I really never understood why a parent would want their own child to have go do photo shoots and all that stuff at such a young age. When kids are two years old shouldn't they be enjoying this new life they are in. Going to the park, Paying football, Going to the cinema you know all that kid stuff to do. Why would you want them to have a schedule and go do photo shoots at two years old, it is crazy. If you fucked up your own life and didn't aspire to be what you wanted to be don't take it out on your kids and ruin their lives. If I asked my two year old what he wanted to do play football or go take photos for 4 hours we would be in a park with in 5 minutes. I'll post a picture of him here when i get home as well. You could probably say he was model material but I would never do that to a child that looks at me for protection.
Recommended Posts