MRMIdAS Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 So far today Dyllan has been the WORST he's ever been. I'm really at my wits end now. He's too young for the naughty step, and I can't put him in his cot because he can get out and if he's in his playpen he'll bash his head against the bars screaming until he seriously injures himself. All I want is a bloody break where I'm not clearing up after his latest trail of destruction. It's not like I can pop outside for 5 mins to gather myself because inside, Dyllan will be trying to kill himself. I can't put him in his pushcahir and go for a walk because I'd never get him in the pushchair which is crazy but if you've ever met my son you'll know just how strong he is and he can also undo his straps and get out. Where I'm living at the moment I'm not around anyone I know. My mum works full time and has my father to look after too so 99% of the time can't give me a hand. I know I should be able to do this by myself but you know what when he's like this I really can't. My brother used to nut walls too, the tactic of ignoring really does work, and he'll stop once he gets an egg on his head, then again, this was in 1990, and there were less goody goodys reporting shit to social services if your kid has so much as a mark. only thing i can say is have patience, it'll get better, eventually.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 17, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 17, 2010 This time 2 years ago I was in hospital. 2 failed inductions already, thoroughly fed up of going in and out of labor even by then! How things have changed, my little man will be 2 on sunday. Today we had some fun! DSCN2961 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2952 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2967 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2963 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2972 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2922 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr DSCN2926 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr
Bluetonic Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 Is it really safe to let a small child loose with a white man with dreadlocks?
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted September 17, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2010 Au's white? Isn't he half Chinese - half middle eastern or something similar?
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 17, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 17, 2010 edit: Oh, and as someone who has to spell their name (and explain the pronunciation of) to everyone they ever speak to, give the kid something simple. Dylan's fine, it's a great name. I'll buy him a cuddly toy of the rabbit off of the Magic Rounderbout when he's born if you go with that spelling. DSCN2926 by Kookoocachu, on Flickr Well I did go ahead with the other spelling but still. Awesome friends are awesome. And yes Surf he's half chinese.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 17, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2010 Happy looking little chap, and that's the point of it all really isn't it?
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted September 17, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted September 17, 2010 I fucking love MAT's updates in here. There's a ridiculous amount of bollocks posted on this board about stuff that doesn't matter; I love reading about Matt Hardy's belly, daft news stories, lunatic conspiracy theories and who we'd do in the 50 + bracket. I really do. But looking back at when MAT found out she was pregnant to now, when she's posting pics of her two year old who looks like a dead happy kid, it's one of the few things on this forum which matters in the real world and which shows a person's life changing over the years. Cracking stuff. Oh, but I always though Au was black.
ajmcstyles Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 This time 2 years ago I was in hospital. 2 failed inductions already, thoroughly fed up of going in and out of labor even by then! Hate to be a downer-ish same Bday as me Sept 19th also National Pirate day too YARRRRRRRR
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 18, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 I fucking love MAT's updates in here. There's a ridiculous amount of bollocks posted on this board about stuff that doesn't matter; I love reading about Matt Hardy's belly, daft news stories, lunatic conspiracy theories and who we'd do in the 50 + bracket. I really do. But looking back at when MAT found out she was pregnant to now, when she's posting pics of her two year old who looks like a dead happy kid, it's one of the few things on this forum which matters in the real world and which shows a person's life changing over the years. Cracking stuff. Oh, but I always though Au was black. Thankyou so much Reading that brought tears to my eyes! This time 2 years ago I was in hospital. 2 failed inductions already, thoroughly fed up of going in and out of labor even by then! Hate to be a downer-ish same Bday as me Sept 19th also National Pirate day too YARRRRRRRR I know!!! Awesome isn't it!?? September is a mad month for birthdays. It's round 2 of the baby boom down here and just this week 5 of my friends have given birth
Starla Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Awwww look at his little face, he is soooo cute! I hope he has a lovely birthday!
Moderators PowerButchi Posted September 18, 2010 Moderators Posted September 18, 2010 My mate's missus is giving birth today, and me and my pal Matt have decided we should probably get them something. He suggested Nappies (Which I agreed with, but would look a bit shit), or Vouchers (Which I also refused, as I fucking hate getting vouchers, and wouldn't get someone else them). I suggest a George Foreman grill as they're handy. What do you reckon we should get them? We're willing to go all the way to twenty quid each, so forty quid.
fludder99 Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 My mate's missus is giving birth today, and me and my pal Matt have decided we should probably get them something. He suggested Nappies (Which I agreed with, but would look a bit shit), or Vouchers (Which I also refused, as I fucking hate getting vouchers, and wouldn't get someone else them). I suggest a George Foreman grill as they're handy. What do you reckon we should get them? We're willing to go all the way to twenty quid each, so forty quid. for
CTXRussomark Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 I fucking love MAT's updates in here. There's a ridiculous amount of bollocks posted on this board about stuff that doesn't matter; I love reading about Matt Hardy's belly, daft news stories, lunatic conspiracy theories and who we'd do in the 50 + bracket. I really do. But looking back at when MAT found out she was pregnant to now, when she's posting pics of her two year old who looks like a dead happy kid, it's one of the few things on this forum which matters in the real world and which shows a person's life changing over the years. Cracking stuff. Great post! And I couldn't agree more. I've never posted in here before but I always made a point of checking out the updates whenever MAT posted them. The fact you can go to page one of this thread and trace a persons life from their mother being a couple of months pregnant to their 2nd birthday is absolutely amazing and like Waterboy said is one of the few things on this forum that actually means anything in the grand scheme of things. Big thanks to MAT for sharing it with us
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted September 18, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 My mate's missus is giving birth today, and me and my pal Matt have decided we should probably get them something. He suggested Nappies (Which I agreed with, but would look a bit shit), or Vouchers (Which I also refused, as I fucking hate getting vouchers, and wouldn't get someone else them). I suggest a George Foreman grill as they're handy. What do you reckon we should get them? We're willing to go all the way to twenty quid each, so forty quid. I would buy bits like muslin squares, cotton wool, wipes, nappies, maybe one of those casting kits you can get from mothercare. What you don't spend, buy a mothercare voucher I fucking love MAT's updates in here. There's a ridiculous amount of bollocks posted on this board about stuff that doesn't matter; I love reading about Matt Hardy's belly, daft news stories, lunatic conspiracy theories and who we'd do in the 50 + bracket. I really do. But looking back at when MAT found out she was pregnant to now, when she's posting pics of her two year old who looks like a dead happy kid, it's one of the few things on this forum which matters in the real world and which shows a person's life changing over the years. Cracking stuff. Great post! And I couldn't agree more. I've never posted in here before but I always made a point of checking out the updates whenever MAT posted them. The fact you can go to page one of this thread and trace a persons life from their mother being a couple of months pregnant to their 2nd birthday is absolutely amazing and like Waterboy said is one of the few things on this forum that actually means anything in the grand scheme of things. Big thanks to MAT for sharing it with us Thankyou! x
Paid Members Tommy! Posted September 18, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 My mate's missus is giving birth today, and me and my pal Matt have decided we should probably get them something. He suggested Nappies (Which I agreed with, but would look a bit shit), or Vouchers (Which I also refused, as I fucking hate getting vouchers, and wouldn't get someone else them). I suggest a George Foreman grill as they're handy. What do you reckon we should get them? We're willing to go all the way to twenty quid each, so forty quid. I would buy bits like muslin squares, cotton wool, wipes, nappies, maybe one of those casting kits you can get from mothercare. What you don't spend, buy a mothercare voucher Fuck that, get them the grill. I fucking love my Foreman, if I had a kid I'd want a way to quickly and safely grill shit for my dinner, while also draining the fat right off.
Recommended Posts