Mab Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 Any side-on pics again so you can show how you losing your bump?Not creepy at all.Haha it was a joke. Yeah your right, the babies "dad" does have a look of Dom (from Dick & Dom). "dad" ?Well I presumed it was the babies dad.sooooo, you could've just written, dad then, couldn't you?I was being lighthearted...touched a nerve have I?
Paid Members FLips Posted October 23, 2008 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2008 You're touching everyones nerves at the minute, Mab.
Loki Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 And stop fucking double posting. You're not twice as interesting as everyone else, you're half.
Mab Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 You're touching everyones nerves at the minute, Mab.And your posting a reply to everyone of my posts.
hitman89762000 Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 anyone else get a really bad feeling when mab's name pops up in here?
Paid Members FLips Posted October 23, 2008 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2008 You're touching everyones nerves at the minute, Mab.And your posting a reply to everyone of my posts.because you annoy me highly, you have the moral integrity of a six year old."waaah waaah waaah my post count""waaah waaah waaah my sig""waaah waaah waaah neil is picking on me""waaah waaah waaah I havn't done anything wrong"Etc, etc, etc.Its a fucking forum, stop acting like a little spoilt child, you're lucky you haven't been banned for being the human equivelent to AIDS.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted October 23, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted October 23, 2008 Aww poor Mab, here, let me call you a Waaahbulance.
Mab Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 Aww poor Mab, here, let me call you a Waaahbulance.Na your ok, get me a taxi instead.
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted October 23, 2008 Paid Members Posted October 23, 2008 (edited) Any side-on pics again so you can show how you losing your bump? Edited October 23, 2008 by Shockmaster
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted October 23, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted October 23, 2008 Any side-on pics again so you can show how you losing your bump? Post of the day~~
Turnbucklepads Posted November 17, 2008 Posted November 17, 2008 Getting close now. She's due on the 18th of December. I'm starting to feel very nervous about the birth. I shouldn't as I'm not having to do it, but I will play a part as much as I can. I know a few others were going to be fathers around the same time too. How's everyone doing?
Mab Posted November 17, 2008 Posted November 17, 2008 Any side-on pics again so you can show how you losing your bump? Post of the day~~ Yeah...............a month ago.
Paid Members FLips Posted November 17, 2008 Paid Members Posted November 17, 2008 (edited) WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. EDIT: I want to leave it at Whoosh, but I can't. You are actually a total idiot. Edited November 17, 2008 by AliveAndAmplified
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted November 18, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted November 18, 2008 We're ding as ok as we can, Dyllan has been quite poorly on and off but hes a little chunk butt now who just eats and eats and eats! I cant believe he's 8 weeks old... OH! and i've lost 2st 8oz! ok, 6lb 15oz of that was baby but the rest is all down to me and good ol' stress!! haha.
Recommended Posts