~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

DSCN0984.jpg

He really is cute, well done. I'd also like to agree with everyone else, that his nickname be Run. That MUST be his UKFF username, when he's old enough to reach they keyboard.

All the way down the last road to the hospital she was screaming she was pushing, and I was telling her she wan't allowed, there was no parking so I dumped the car and phoned the midwives and ran round the car to her door. She was trying to get out but I was pushing her back in as they are slippery buggers and I would never for give myself if I dropped him on the concrete. Suddenly the waters emerged unbroken, followed by a little head, no time to think, just had to guide him out as best I could, no time to get my spikey gloves on so he unfortunately slipped into the footwell, I only just managed to protect his neck, thankfully he was absolutely fine. For about 20 seconds I was crying out 'oh my god I've dropped him, I've dropped him, help!' but once I had got him safely into mummy's arms and the midwives came running out it turned to proud, joyous shouts of 'too late I have done it, I delivered him!'.Later on, I was out making all the phone calls and the midwife popped into Claires room and asked if it was ok to put me down on all the official paperwork, so it was a nice suprise to get all the letters with my name on as the deliverer of the baby. If I have learned one thing it's that no matter how much a person is screaming in agonym no matter how much blood there is and no matter how loud you cry for help, nearby ambulance drivers having a tea break don't come to your aid, then they look guilty and fuck off in the ambulances.

Edited by CruX

All the way down the last road to the hospital she was screaming she was pushing, and I was telling her she wan't allowed, there was no parking so I dumped the car and phoned the midwives and ran round the car to her door. She was trying to get out but I was pushing her back in as they are slippery buggers and I would never for give myself if I dropped him on the concrete. Suddenly the waters emerged unbroken, followed by a little head, no time to think, just had to guide him out as best I could, no time to get my spikey gloves on so he unfortunately slipped into the footwell, I only just managed to protect his neck, thankfully he was absolutely fine. For about 20 seconds I was crying out 'oh my god I've dropped him, I've dropped him, help!' but once I had got him safely into mummy's arms and the midwives came running out it turned to proud, joyous shouts of 'too late I have done it, I delivered him!'.Later on, I was out making all the phone calls and the midwife popped into Claires room and asked if it was ok to put me down on all the official paperwork, so it was a nice suprise to get all the letters with my name on as the deliverer of the baby. If I have learned one thing it's that no matter how much a person is screaming in agonym no matter how much blood there is and no matter how loud you cry for help, nearby ambulance drivers having a tea break don't come to your aid, then they look guilty and fuck off in the ambulances.

Well done! Seriously man, that's awesome :thumbsup:

May I add my congratulations Doctor Crux.Dad's like to be there but I'm guessing not so many get THAT involved :D hopefully you guys will have a special bond after that.First breath and first Bump all in one go....

Bloody hell chap. Well done. I was flippin USELESS in the old delivery suite, I was falling to pieces over every minor little problem even though the room was full of professionals. Absolute fair play to you for keeping it all together.

Thanks everyone, Baby and mum are staying in another night just to be sure as baby vommed up some blood in the night. So ive just managed to get my 2 middle lads of 4 and 2 (2 tomorrow that is) into bed for 9pm. If mum knew I would be a dead man. It would have been a lot easier if my eldest was stopping the night as they listen to him more than me. I will try and get a pic up tomorrow if they come out.

Did any fathers out there have dreams about their child before it was born? Reason i ask is I had a very vivid dream last night, where my baby was born. Cut a long story short, it was a boy. Anyone else have a dream like this, and was it accurate? We still dont know what we're having, we want the surprise.

Did any fathers out there have dreams about their child before it was born? Reason i ask is I had a very vivid dream last night, where my baby was born. Cut a long story short, it was a boy. Anyone else have a dream like this, and was it accurate? We still dont know what we're having, we want the surprise.

Strangely enough I have had dreams about my own children before they were born, I even had a dream about delivering this one. I have always had dreams they were boys so it's no great suprise that the latest one was a boy. I never really thought I would deliver a baby, let alone my own, I have been joking about it for weeks though.Do you secretly want it to be a boy silvera? I did with my eldest and my 2nd son. With the 3rd and 4th, even though we didn't know it was a long running joke I can only produce boys which has obviously rung true.