Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

DSCN0984.jpg

Okay so I broke the rib and escaped. Now to take over the world.....
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Broken ribs are common during birth. I was born with a slight malformed leg because my foot was stuck in my mother's ribcage. A few sessions of physiotherapy sorted it out though.Oh, and congrats of course :) Well done.

Edited by Monkee
Posted

Presenting...5 failed inductions32 hours total labour72 hours from admission to birthWaters broken by hook at 1cmSyntocin forced contractionsNo tears, but grazes and one 'nick'and one broken rib later....I give to you,Dyllan Matthew ClarkBorn 19th sept at 11.29pmWeighing 6lbs 15.5ozNo birth story or anything like that. It was very traumatic, both Dyllan and i were very poorly and i want to focus on the good bits. The best part is finally being home after 10 days in hospital.DSCN0949.jpgDSCN0953.jpgDSCN0971.jpgDSCN0984.jpgDSCN0967.jpg

YaaaaayCongrats babe,gis a text when ya feelin better :)
Posted

DSCN0984.jpg

He's better looking than my nephew. I didn't think that was possible and my fingers resent typing it, but it's true. That pic is just ridiculously adorable.Many congratulations, MAT. And welcome, little Run. ;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...