Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

While I might not shout in my sisters face, I certainly wouldn't think she was doing the right thing. I would still see it as slutty but I wouldn't call her that.Once she has had the baby then by all means start dating / shagging anyone she likes as long as it isn't effecting the childs upbringing.I also chose to ignore your "tone" comment as I didn't think it was that important to respond to, considering the subject matter at hand. Ya know...The one that started it all.

Everything I have posted has had to do with tone; if you don't want to address that then you shouldn't have responded at all.I didn't ask to and nor do I care to hear your position on the situation rehashed yet again, as complex and worthy as you think it might be of repeat discussion.I think we're done here.
I'm no longer nominating you as poster of the year 2008 in the upcoming awards.EDIT: (Tone = Humour) Edited by Turnbucklepads
  • Paid Members
Posted

How can I be possibly wrong for thinking pregnant women should be using their time to get ready for motherhood as opposed to having sex with a new guy(s)?Nine months of pregnancy is too short a time to be getting pregnant, splitting with the guy then getting it on with the new guy. I'm not going to change my opinion, it's slutty.

Oh, fuck off.When Kookookachu posts pictures of herself while pregnant and you respond with 'I so would', all the while your own girlfriend is apparently pregnant with your child you can't exactly go jumping on your moral high horse with this.Yeah, you probably wasn't being totally serious or whatever but, don't be saying both or you just appear to be a massive, sexist hypocrite.
Posted

How can I be possibly wrong for thinking pregnant women should be using their time to get ready for motherhood as opposed to having sex with a new guy(s)?Nine months of pregnancy is too short a time to be getting pregnant, splitting with the guy then getting it on with the new guy. I'm not going to change my opinion, it's slutty.

Oh, fuck off.When Kookookachu posts pictures of herself while pregnant and you respond with 'I so would', all the while your own girlfriend is apparently pregnant with your child you can't exactly go jumping on your moral high horse with this.Yeah, you probably wasn't being totally serious or whatever but, don't be saying both or you just appear to be a massive, sexist hypocrite.
It's amazing how the same posters lay in wait to jump onto something once they see it going a certain way, so that they know they are backed up by at least one other person. If no one else said anything you wouldn't of even posted, nor would you if Hage and others agreed with me. (Queue Piss take of Conspiracy Theory Accusations)I personally wouldn't have sex with a pregnant women who was pregnant with someone elses baby. What I say on here that is tongue in cheek is a lame attempt to join in.Try again.
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Meanwhile, at EHS Headquarters...

 

Minion: "Masters, I have breaking news that will dazzle you in a manner similar to the walls of this solid gold palace!"

 

JLM: "Contain yourself boy, and fix your thong, it'll start chafing if you don't. Of what news do you speak?"

 

Minion: "The one who's name we do not speak is once again showing signs of cracking the conspiracy!"

 

JLM: "Pah! Impossible."

 

Minion: "But sire, he speaks of the conspiracy, he mentions it by name!"

 

JLM: "But our intricately designed multi-man assaults are designed in such a way that, to the untrained eye, it would appear that anyone with a modicum of intelligence is merely pointing out the sheer stupidity of many of... his... text-based musings. Could it not be seen as coincidence that other intelligent users then feel inclined to make their own observations once these flood gates have been opened? Are we really that transparent? I fear we have grown complacent. Lantern's name-change has clearly failed to throw *spits* him off the scent. Well, there's no other solution, prepare the rocket car, summon Chuckles, Alexander and Supremo and adorn yourself in your travelling thong. The purplemonkeydishwasher lacks the subtlety of our members, I knew we should never have hired a such zing-happy mercenaries! And Hage, Hage has gone rogue as I always suspected he would. He could ruin all we have worked for."

 

"We must depart at sunrise!"

 

Minion: "But the travelling thong is most uncomfortable sire..."

 

Scene fades...

Edited by JLM
  • Paid Members
Posted

Honestly, if I got with a lass who was pregnant with another guy's kid (i'm only 18 though so I wouldn't actually get with a pregnant lass) then if she had no problem with it and we both agreed we didn't mind then i'd find no problem having sex with her. At the end of the day you're both adults and you're entitled to do whatever you want.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Meanwhile, at EHS Headquarters...Minion: "Masters, I have breaking news that will dazzle you in a manner similar to the walls of this solid gold palace!" JLM: "Contain yourself boy, and fix your thong, it'll start chafing if you don't. Of what news do you speak?" Minion: "The one who's name we do not speak is once again showing signs of cracking the conspiracy!" JLM: "Pah! Impossible."Minion: "But sire, he speaks of the conspiracy, he mentions it by name!" JLM: "But our intricately designed multi-man assaults are designed in such a way that, to the untrained eye, it would appear that anyone with a modicum of intelligence is merely pointing out the sheer stupidity of many of... his... text-based musings. Could it not be seen as coincidence that other intelligent users then feel inclined to make their own observations once these flood gates have been opened? Are we really that transparent? I fear we have grown complacent. Lantern's name-change has clearly failed to throw *spits* him off the scent. Well, there's no other solution, prepare the rocket car, summon Chuckles, Alexander and Supremo and adorn yourself in your travelling thong. The purplemonkeydishwasher lacks the subtlety of our members, I knew we should never have hired a such zing-happy mercenaries! And Hage, Hage has gone rogue as I always suspected he would. He could ruin all we have worked for.""We must depart at sunrise!" Minion: "But the travelling thong is most uncomfortable sire..." Scene fades...

Legit LOL. That's the sort of random crap one of my old mates in RP'ing would do (Although that sort of stuff would feature as an RP). Love it :D.
Posted

Meanwhile, at EHS Headquarters...Minion: "Masters, I have breaking news that will dazzle you in a manner similar to the walls of this solid gold palace!" JLM: "Contain yourself boy, and fix your thong, it'll start chafing if you don't. Of what news do you speak?" Minion: "The one who's name we do not speak is once again showing signs of cracking the conspiracy!" JLM: "Pah! Impossible."Minion: "But sire, he speaks of the conspiracy, he mentions it by name!" JLM: "But our intricately designed multi-man assaults are designed in such a way that, to the untrained eye, it would appear that anyone with a modicum of intelligence is merely pointing out the sheer stupidity of many of... his... text-based musings. Could it not be seen as coincidence that other intelligent users then feel inclined to make their own observations once these flood gates have been opened? Are we really that transparent? I fear we have grown complacent. Lantern's name-change has clearly failed to throw *spits* him off the scent. Well, there's no other solution, prepare the rocket car, summon Chuckles, Alexander and Supremo and adorn yourself in your travelling thong. The purplemonkeydishwasher lacks the subtlety of our members, I knew we should never have hired a such zing-happy mercenaries! And Hage, Hage has gone rogue as I always suspected he would. He could ruin all we have worked for.""We must depart at sunrise!" Minion: "But the travelling thong is most uncomfortable sire..." Scene fades...

I knew it was you all along right from when you did that thread about guests viewing topics i knew you were up to something!!!
Posted

JLM that was possibly post of the year. Seriously.Glad you liked my reference to the conspiracy. I may have to design a sig that has top 10 list of posters who are out to get me. You had fooled me into thinking you had joined a new clan of moderators but this recent post would suggest otherwise.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Her boyfriend at the time posted here (he posted on this thread a few days ago, lost prophet something or other).

Posted

Sorry guys I was at work all day so couldn't respond to the barrage of texts imploring me to get on here and bully TPB. I have let you down brothers, never again shall I take the good fight for granted. :(

Posted (edited)

Sorry guys I was at work all day so couldn't respond to the barrage of texts imploring me to get on here and bully TPB. I have let you down brothers, never again shall I take the good fight for granted. :(

You should be fucking ashamed. At this rate things will never proceed as I have foreseen. Sharpen up, the "Pregnant girl murdered, killer takes own life" headline must not be lost. Edited by Joe_the_Lion
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Presenting...

 

5 failed inductions

32 hours total labour

72 hours from admission to birth

Waters broken by hook at 1cm

Syntocin forced contractions

No tears, but grazes and one 'nick'

and one broken rib later....

 

I give to you,

 

Dyllan Matthew Clark

Born 19th sept at 11.29pm

Weighing 6lbs 15.5oz

 

No birth story or anything like that. It was very traumatic, both Dyllan and i were very poorly and i want to focus on the good bits. The best part is finally being home after 10 days in hospital.

 

DSCN0949.jpg

 

DSCN0953.jpg

 

DSCN0971.jpg

 

DSCN0984.jpg

 

DSCN0967.jpg

Edited by Kookoocachu
Posted

Congratulations.He looks like a little angel and you look knackered and haggard.Things will only get better from here!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...