~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

Anyone else find those specs make MAT look really, really attractive? Fortunately, the big belly thing counteracts 'em.All the best for tomorrow. I am genuinally surprised you haven't hooked up a webcam!

yeah...thanks :angry: I hate wearing glasses, but money is tight so no more contacts for a while :(

• Paid Members

I think they look great. they make you look really intelligent too. Miracle Glasses!

Yeah only certain people can use glasses to look more intelligent. My ex put glasses on before and asked if she turned them upside down would she see upside down... :bored:

all the best.My wife has Von Willibrands, so i know it must be on your mind.best wishes

Cool, well not cool at all lol, cool in the sense that the only person i have ever met with it is my mum!Is hers the type controlled with the nasal spray? or the big evil type like i have :( ?
She doesn't have a nasal spray. :-( So I suspect it's the same type that you have. she brusies very easily, & if she's cut she bleeds for hours, she went for a test at the hospital where they scratch you to make you bleed to see how long it takes to stop...and they gave up waiting after a while. :angry: her menstral cycle is regulated, as she gets very poorly during her periods.She copes with it very well - as you obvioulsy do, it's all she ever known and it tends to phase me alot more then her.best wishes for today - I bet you are very excited