Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

She had the baby Friday night i believe, everything is fine as far as i know. I was told the weight, but ive completely forgotten.

What's the deal with the whole baby weight thing anyway? Like why is it so relevant unless it's like incredibly massive or something?
Because it's just about the only piece of information everyone can relate to that expands on the subject of "I've just had a baby". Unless you live on a council estate in which case you also have the option of telling people what colour it is.
  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't know, I was kinda expecting a picture 5 minutes after the baby was born and a cake recipe.

She may get up to a lot of things, but making cakes out of babies isn't one of them!
Posted

Because it's just about the only piece of information everyone can relate to that expands on the subject of "I've just had a baby". Unless you live on a council estate in which case you also have the option of telling people what colour it is.

LOLZ. Poor people! :laugh:
Posted

Sorry I aint been keeping up with current events - is the Dad still the deadbeat he was all them pages back or has he redeemed himself and started tucking into the placenta?

Nah, I believe he's still a deadbeat. She has a new boyfriend. We had a few pages about how it was weird of the new boyfriend to fuck a girl who has someone else's baby inside her.
Posted

Sorry I aint been keeping up with current events - is the Dad still the deadbeat he was all them pages back or has he redeemed himself and started tucking into the placenta?

Nah, I believe he's still a deadbeat. She has a new boyfriend. We had a few pages about how it was weird of the new boyfriend to fuck a girl who has someone else's baby inside her.
Yeah does seem a bit strange but if it works fuck it......theres always a drama or 20 with MAT and certainly very few dull moments lol
Posted

Sorry I aint been keeping up with current events - is the Dad still the deadbeat he was all them pages back or has he redeemed himself and started tucking into the placenta?

I believe he is off the doll now and has a steady job as a drug dealer.

She had the baby Friday night i believe, everything is fine as far as i know. I was told the weight, but ive completely forgotten.

What's the deal with the whole baby weight thing anyway? Like why is it so relevant unless it's like incredibly massive or something?
Because it's just about the only piece of information everyone can relate to that expands on the subject of "I've just had a baby". Unless you live on a council estate in which case you also have the option of telling people what colour it is.
Fuck me, that made me choke. I love you.Weight is important though, based on it being under weight and needing special treatment.

Sorry I aint been keeping up with current events - is the Dad still the deadbeat he was all them pages back or has he redeemed himself and started tucking into the placenta?

Nah, I believe he's still a deadbeat. She has a new boyfriend. We had a few pages about how it was weird of the new boyfriend to fuck a girl who has someone else's baby inside her.
Yeah does seem a bit strange but if it works fuck it
I was the main one who raised this and I was met with flames from the rest of the UKFF.

I thought it was still Matt or whatever his name was .

Oh dear we know his name :cry:
Posted (edited)

Sorry I aint been keeping up with current events - is the Dad still the deadbeat he was all them pages back or has he redeemed himself and started tucking into the placenta?

I believe he is off the doll now and has a steady job as a drug dealer.

She had the baby Friday night i believe, everything is fine as far as i know. I was told the weight, but ive completely forgotten.

What's the deal with the whole baby weight thing anyway? Like why is it so relevant unless it's like incredibly massive or something?
Because it's just about the only piece of information everyone can relate to that expands on the subject of "I've just had a baby". Unless you live on a council estate in which case you also have the option of telling people what colour it is.
Fuck me, that made me choke. I love you.Weight is important though, based on it being under weight and needing special treatment.

Sorry I aint been keeping up with current events - is the Dad still the deadbeat he was all them pages back or has he redeemed himself and started tucking into the placenta?

Nah, I believe he's still a deadbeat. She has a new boyfriend. We had a few pages about how it was weird of the new boyfriend to fuck a girl who has someone else's baby inside her.
Yeah does seem a bit strange but if it works fuck it
I was the main one who raised this and I was met with flames from the rest of the UKFF.

I thought it was still Matt or whatever his name was .

Oh dear we know his name :cry:
eastenders.gifdun dun de du du dunda dun Edited by klown
  • Paid Members
Posted

She had the baby Friday night i believe, everything is fine as far as i know. I was told the weight, but ive completely forgotten.

What's the deal with the whole baby weight thing anyway? Like why is it so relevant unless it's like incredibly massive or something?
Because it's just about the only piece of information everyone can relate to that expands on the subject of "I've just had a baby". Unless you live on a council estate in which case you also have the option of telling people what colour it is.
Fuck me, that made me choke. I love you.Weight is important though, based on it being under weight and needing special treatment.
Well yeah but barring that your typical conversation about newborns usually goesKelly had the babyOh yeah? What did she have?A little boyAwwww! What did she call him?DennisAww. What did he weigh?8lbsAwww....Don't get it.
Posted (edited)

I thought from the way she was talking it was the same guy :confused:C'mon, someones got to be brave enough, or have feck all to do, to go back through the thread and find out!

Edited by klown
Posted

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. I'm not ploughing through 60 pages to confirm it, but I'm almost certain he promised to clean up his act and blah blah blah.Anyway, here's hoping MAT and Dyllan (was it confirmed as being a boy?) are well. I imagine we'll get updates soon enough. Then again, maybe once the baby is born, she'll suddenly find that posting cake recipes and LOLcats seems considerably less important than before.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...