Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

All the best! :)

Posted

I guess she is still recovering, as its the first time in ages, she hasn't updated us all. Hopefully everything went alright.

Normally it's an overnight stay but with with her condition they may want to keep her in for a few longer. As you said, hope everything went ok for her.
Posted

Shes putting together a DVD to release probably......Either that or when one of the male nurses asked about the sex, she said "yeah why not!" Seriously Kookookookookookookoochachachachakoo hope it all went well and you and Bob Jnr are doing well :D :D

Posted

Any news yet about MAT's baby?

My guess is she is a lot more pre occupied with the baby then posting on here.
Not at all. I believe she is just waiting for Neil to approve it's account and then it can tell us all itself how things went.
Posted

Any news yet about MAT's baby?

My guess is she is a lot more pre occupied with the baby then posting on here.
Not at all. I believe she is just waiting for Neil to approve it's account and then it can tell us all itself how things went.
Damn gimmick posters! I reckon Kookookachaahchchkoo's baby is really Hulkamania fan.......Serioulsy, congrats to you and hope and Dylan are fine :love: :kiss:
  • Paid Members
Posted

She had the baby Friday night i believe, everything is fine as far as i know. I was told the weight, but ive completely forgotten.

What's the deal with the whole baby weight thing anyway? Like why is it so relevant unless it's like incredibly massive or something?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...