~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Moderators

People assumed it was another guy because we figured the guy she was talking about so lovingly couldn't be the same deadbeat she had lambasted a couple weeks earlier. Turns out we were wrong.

Sorry I aint been keeping up with current events - is the Dad still the deadbeat he was all them pages back or has he redeemed himself and started tucking into the placenta?

Nah, I believe he's still a deadbeat. She has a new boyfriend. We had a few pages about how it was weird of the new boyfriend to fuck a girl who has someone else's baby inside her.
Yeah does seem a bit strange but if it works fuck it
I was the main one who raised this and I was met with flames from the rest of the UKFF.
Don't act like you were some fucking martyr who turned out to be right all along. You addressed the situation with a tone that made you (rightly) appear to be a complete ass, and that's why you were flamed over it.(Quote is a bit messed up there, but this was a response to turnbucklepads) Edited by Who has called me Hage?

• Moderators

Yes, tone.You know, the general quality of a piece of writing that reveals the attitudes and presuppositions of the author. For example, what makes sarcasm possible on the internet.Unless of course you're a total retard and can't quite detect subtext beyond the actual definition of each individual word on a page....... Oh. My bad.(this is an insult)

Edited by Who has called me Hage?

How can I be possibly wrong for thinking pregnant women should be using their time to get ready for motherhood as opposed to having sex with a new guy(s)?Nine months of pregnancy is too short a time to be getting pregnant, splitting with the guy then getting it on with the new guy. I'm not going to change my opinion, it's slutty.Try to imagine a close female friend or relative you know doing the same whilst splitting from their partner that you know. I'm sure you would have something to say about it. But I don't know your morals so maybe you wouldn't see it that way.I am aware that it is the modern day, and I certainly don't see things such as sex before marriage as taboo but this is cheap.

Edited by Turnbucklepads

• Moderators

How can I be possibly wrong for thinking pregnant women should be using their time to get ready for motherhood as opposed to having sex with a new guy(s)?Nine months of pregnancy is too short a time to be getting pregnant, splitting with the guy then getting it on with the new guy. I'm not going to change my opinion, it's slutty.Try to imagine a close female friend or relative you know doing the same whilst splitting from their partner that you know. I'm sure you would have something to say about it. But I don't know your morals so maybe you wouldn't see it that way.I am aware that it is the modern day, and I certainly don't see things such as sex before marriage as taboo but this is cheap.

Wow. You know you could have just responded "Yes, I agree, I am a total retard". It would have been quicker. Did you even read my post? Did you understand any of it? Which parts would like me to explain?

Try to imagine a close female friend or relative you know doing the same whilst splitting from their partner that you know.

Why don't you try to imagine this? And then imagine that you are standing in your sister's face, screaming at her for being a total slut-whore. I don't know how much clearer I can be.tone

While I might not shout in my sisters face, I certainly wouldn't think she was doing the right thing. I would still see it as slutty but I wouldn't call her that.Once she has had the baby then by all means start dating / shagging anyone she likes as long as it isn't effecting the childs upbringing.I also chose to ignore your "tone" comment as I didn't think it was that important to respond to, considering the subject matter at hand. Ya know...The one that started it all.

Edited by Turnbucklepads

While I might not shout in my sisters face, I certainly wouldn't think she was doing the right thing. I would still see it as slutty but I wouldn't call her that.Once she has had the baby then by all means start dating / shagging anyone she likes as long as it isn't effecting the childs upbringing.I also chose to ignore your "tone" comment as I didn't think it was that important to respond to, considering the subject matter at hand. Ya know...The one that started it all.

Why is it slutty before giving birth but not after? I'm genuinely curious, obviously while pregnant the 'transaction' withthe previous lover isn't technically complete but I'm still struggling to see how that fits in with the commonly accepted defintion of slutty.

• Moderators

Everything I have posted has had to do with tone; if you don't want to address that then you shouldn't have responded at all.I didn't ask to and nor do I care to hear your position on the situation rehashed yet again, as complex and worthy as you think it might be of repeat discussion.I think we're done here.