~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

Thought i had better post and remind you all that i have my induction asessment tomorow morning.

Very nervous incase they say go the furhter two weeks which i cant imagine doing because of the amount of pain im in with my hips.

So yeah, think of me at 9am tomorow! hopefully they'll give me the go ahead and this time tomorow i could have a baby!

In the mean time i apologise for the lack of belly pics. I've been a bit emo with the way i look, and lazy with my camera!

Heres me a couple of weeks a go at 35weeks 6days, please excuse my shrunken knickers! lol i really dont help myself....

DSCN0755.jpg

And heres me tonight at 38weeks.

Sorry about the pissed off look, im pregnant, and im tired.

DSCN0871.jpg

DSCN0872.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSCN0879.jpg

I'm actually really shocked with my camera and how its giving me stretchmarks lol

Honestly, naked eye you can only really see the ones on my sides, the rest are silvery and not noticable.

So yup, possibly my last night of pregnancy, very strange feeling indeed!

• Paid Members

Its all systems go for tomorrow morning, i am going to be forced into proper labour lolThe aneasthetist will be seeing me first thing at 9am, and providing shes happy, i'm going to be having my baby.I'm all a mixture of relief, excitement and nervous-ness!I was told to prepare myself for a c-section too, which im quite glad they were honest and said that as it stands its 50/50 chance. At least i know what could be coming and that all precautions are being taken for my hips being permenantly damaged, and my Von Willibrands causing me to bleed to death. So cheerful arent i? lol

• Paid Members

all the best.My wife has Von Willibrands, so i know it must be on your mind.best wishes

Cool, well not cool at all lol, cool in the sense that the only person i have ever met with it is my mum!Is hers the type controlled with the nasal spray? or the big evil type like i have :( ?