Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Am I right in thinking that should the shit hit the fan in the middle of the night and you have to rush off to hospital, you will be letting us know first?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Am I right in thinking that should the shit hit the fan in the middle of the night and you have to rush off to hospital, you will be letting us know first?

I do have a few peep's numbers ;)
  • Paid Members
Posted

My uncle is called Lol, its short for Lawrence.I think you should call him Shunt.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Something tells me the baby has been born today.

Nope! :pBeen out all day with Matt's parents, its his birthday today.Saying that i shouldnt speak too soon because these contractions (that i was told the other night are doing fuck all :angry: )have been getting worse throughout the day. Seeing midwife tomorow :3I'm so hardcore, i walked around Boots whilst im in labour. The worst part is knowing that this first stage of labour can last for weeks for some women :( i have had quite enough.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...