~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

BRAS.Fuuny things arent they???I've been wearing a bra thats way too small for me for months, a 34DD and i really couldnt go on any more with it. I couldnt breathe.So i remeasured myself and i nearly died. I had to check, re-check and then re-check again.34H!?!?! is that even a size!?!?!?So off i go to Mothercare today to get a new bra and feeling lost i asked someone for some help.Turns out i was completley and utterly confused witht his whole maternity bra size thing.There i was looking and looking for this size i had never knew existed and no wonder i could find it.You see, maternity bra sizes are completley different to normal bra sizes.So, my 'real' size 34H boobs are infact a maternity size 38DD.And i have never been so comfortable :thumbsup:

How long have you got to go now? I got the impression it's about 2 weeks but with your sig it says 68 days :confused:

Too long! the ticker is a few days ahead but i never bothered to change it, heres the facts...My due date is Sept 29th. (40 weeks gestation)Because of my silly hips im having to be induced 2 weeks early (38 weeks)But then, dear baby boy was measuring 3 weeks ahead the other day at the scan so, in short...Anytime in September! lolI had a growth spurt and came out a month early, all fully developed just fast forwarded a bit so its looking like he could go the same way.