Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was right about a lot of things. I can't believe that people think its ok to have sex with other men whilst pregnant with a different guys baby.

 

For the record so we are dead clear, I still have sex with my pregnant girlfriend, but like I said, I don't think thats bad. My issue has never been regarding the health of the baby as I'm aware its safe, just the moral aspect of jumping around.

 

Back on topic, heres a picture of the 12 week scan, will be a lot bigger now I guess as its 15 weeks now.

 

100_2409.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

TBP was right about one thing. It's going to be one fucked-up kid.

Nothing to do Dave?Just got back from doctors, after i had a little dark discharge this morning. Had a LOVLEY examination and it turns out that dear baby boy is beating the crap out of me so much hes grazed my cervix a little. Nothing to worry about, just need to watch out incase the blood increases etc. *sigh* i cant wait until hes out and i can put him down and say "Try kicking me from there!" I should video it and post it because it really is quite impressive when he goes for it, and my whole bellys moving around like Alien.
  • Paid Members
Posted

Seems like my little girl is probably due around a similar time to your little boy

the ticker in my sig is a little ahead, my EDD is sept 29th :)Saying that though nearly everyone in my family has been born early!
Posted

Seems like my little girl is probably due around a similar time to your little boy

the ticker in my sig is a little ahead, my EDD is sept 29th :)Saying that though nearly everyone in my family has been born early!
The date we was given was 9th October but she was at the midewife last week and she said she measures at 28 weeks rather than 25
Posted

Seems like my little girl is probably due around a similar time to your little boy

the ticker in my sig is a little ahead, my EDD is sept 29th :)Saying that though nearly everyone in my family has been born early!
The date we was given was 9th October but she was at the midewife last week and she said she measures at 28 weeks rather than 25
My friend's baby is due on December the 23rd.Bet the little tyke comes 2 days late :D
Posted

TBP was right about one thing. It's going to be one fucked-up kid.

Nothing to do Dave?
OMGZ SHOOTNAME!

Its like he actually thinks im bothered by anything he says.

The constant replies might give it away.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...