~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

I think its disgusting that you think the people that this happens to are 'sluts'.Just because shes pregnant it makes her slut. Talking to you TBP is like talking to a brick wall from cloud cuckoo land.

no i think hes saying shagging a bloke thats not the dad while your pregnent makes you a slutedit: i think :confused:
Yes, and what i was saying,t hat the only part that makes her a slut is because shes pregnant. otherwise she would just be in another relationship wouldnt she?
so you dont think that haveing a life forming within yourself makes a difference, he does it seems. that it i think.me, i couldnt give a toss either way

I think its disgusting that you think the people that this happens to are 'sluts'.Just because shes pregnant it makes her slut. Talking to you TBP is like talking to a brick wall from cloud cuckoo land.

Why are you so fucking thick? I think it looks slutty yes. You telling me that if there was a girl down the road that was pregnant, her old man goes off somewhere then the next month she was shagging some new guy whilst walking around with another guys baby and a bump, people wouldn't see that girl as a bit of a slapper?I'm not willing to go into this with you anymore as you are clearly a complete fucking idiot. I say one thing and you answer me with something not even similar to what I have said, proves that you are one can short of a six pack to be honest. Your child is in deep trouble with some of your behavior and views. Good luck.

• Paid Members

I can see where TBP is coming from actually, and on that example he just gave, yeah, I'd call the gal a slut because it was in the space of a month.On the other hand tho', could ya answer this one for me TBP (and not trying to have a go, just want your honest opinion on it).Gal has a guy she's with, she gets knocked up and when she tells the guy, he's not ready for a kid and bolts. So she's perhaps not even a month gone and she's single, she's comforted by a friend who, for the sake of argument, she's kinda liked, but wouldn't do anything about it as she was taken. Things slowly turn round, and they decide to see how things go between them, by the time they ARE actually doing anything, we're now about 6 months down the line.Would you class that woman as a slut, or would you say "fair enough" because it was something that gradually developed with someone she already knew and cared about?

I can see where TBP is coming from actually, and on that example he just gave, yeah, I'd call the gal a slut because it was in the space of a month.On the other hand tho', could ya answer this one for me TBP (and not trying to have a go, just want your honest opinion on it).Gal has a guy she's with, she gets knocked up and when she tells the guy, he's not ready for a kid and bolts. So she's perhaps not even a month gone and she's single, she's comforted by a friend who, for the sake of argument, she's kinda liked, but wouldn't do anything about it as she was taken. Things slowly turn round, and they decide to see how things go between them, by the time they ARE actually doing anything, we're now about 6 months down the line.Would you class that woman as a slut, or would you say "fair enough" because it was something that gradually developed with someone she already knew and cared about?

I wouldn't class her a slut, but I still don't think it's right that she is having sex with someone else's baby inside her.How would you feel if you found out that while your Mum was pregnant with you, she was shagging the neighbour who isn't your Dad? Edited by Turnbucklepads

When it comes down to it when a girl sleeps with someone it is more often than not she is looking for happiness be it in a relationship or a one night stand. To label a woman a slut is not fair. If a pregnant woman meets someone else after breaking up with the father of the baby then it is great if the man is going to be there for her if the biological father isn't. If love is there then that is the important thing.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't class her a slut, but I still don't think it's right that she is having sex with someone else's baby inside her.How would you feel if you found out that while your Mum was pregnant with you, she was shagging the neighbour who isn't your Dad?

Well, first off I wouldn't want to know about anything in regards to my parents bedroom habits, I don't swing like that dude.But to be fair, if it wound up being someone she then stayed with for a considerable amount of time, then it doesn't matter.If she's just constantly going out and having tons of one night stands, then I would see exactly where you're coming from, but in my example it was just a woman who found someone close to her that she respects, and who respects her, and who she wants to be with. I would see no issue in that, and even if she found someone fresh and it took that time to decide the guy was right, that's all well and good.After all, based on the whole "she should be getting her life ready for the kid" stuff you were saying, wouldn't that mean AFTER the baby has been born she then shouldn't be hooking up with anyone as the only thing she should be worrying about is the kid, and it would make her a slut to sleep with a guy while her kid's sleeping in a cot? What about when the kids are old enough to go to school, without dumping her kids on a family member, she would have to meet up with people during the day or whatever.I think TBP, that if you were to really sit down and think about it, most of the time it's got nothing to do with being a slut, and just your having a different opinion on it to others. If you would rather not have sex with a pregnant woman for your own morals, then fair play to you, but by the same token don't attack people who don't see it as being wrong because there is nothing that would harm the baby.

I think TBP, that if you were to really sit down and think about it, most of the time it's got nothing to do with being a slut, and just your having a different opinion on it to others. If you would rather not have sex with a pregnant woman for your own morals, then fair play to you, but by the same token don't attack people who don't see it as being wrong because there is nothing that would harm the baby.

You need to re-read what I have written.

It's a completely valid point though, if a woman is planning a life with somebody and carrying his child then one day realizes things aren't going to work out then surely given the fact she's in an even more emotional state than the average woman the last thing she should be thinking about is another relationship until well after the baby has arrived. Ok im sure it would be hard abstaining for that long but it wouldn't be impossible. I wouldn't use the word slut though as its not a particularly nice word and i'd just see it as the women having a different view on the matter to me which she has every right to because at the end of the day it's her choice and not mine.

• Paid Members

I read what you said TBP, and I merely said that you're entitled to your own views on it, but don't have a go at others who don't feel the same way.And Mr Danger, you're right, girls are in a more emotional state, but by the same token, does that not work both ways? A guy and her split up and the woman gets more emotional over it than normal and at that moment in time might not be thinking about hooking up with someone.On the flip side, that guy she's always liked but done nothing about because she was taken (and he's liked her but she was taken), well, if he starts being there for her more, as a friend initially, and things happen. Well surely her emotional state would mean she might go further than she would do normally at that point because she's looking for comfort etc.

• Moderators

TBP's argument is pretty chauvinistic. Nothing wrong with the other bloke who is ploughing the preggo bird right? The girl is the slut.You're also making this much more of a black and white issue and not considering any of the other details involved. Clearly the father of MAT's baby is a complete loser, and while she seems to have truly awful taste in men, this can only make it more likely that she'd perhaps move onto someone else seeing as she was previously with a waste of oxygen.Doesn't appear that shes gone "I'm just not into you anymore" and then gone wild in the club telling numerous blokes "Dont worry about the condom I'm preggers aint i".