Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 15, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2008 Been waiting for 3 months before I post anything due to the first trimester being an awkward phase. My girlfriend is 13 weeks pregnant and had the first scan a week ago. It's too early to tell whether it's a boy or girl yet. Didn't get to hear any heart beats etc. Everything was fine.The sad and terrible thing was I couldn't go to this scan as I was on a plumbing coarse that couldn't really be canceled. I feel terrible really, and that I missed out on something but I'll be booking the second part of my course around the next scan, which will give the sex of the baby and hear a heart beat.I'm shocked to hear that Silvera for instance got to hear the heart beat and got 4D scans at 12 weeks. I wasn't offered this as it's too early.Due date is 18th of December so it looks like a lot of us are gonna be visiting some hospitals around the festive season.I'm not worried about whether it's a boy or a girl, as long as it is healthy it's fine with me. My girlfriend wants a girl and wants to call it "Lolly" Anyway good luck to everyone. I'm chuffed to bits.Congratulations!Babys left right and centre at the moment!
DJ Stevie C Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 Grats TBP.My friend showed me her second scan the other day, no word of a lie the baby looked like daffy duck. I'm guessing it's the way the light fell on it.... otherwise she's got a lot of explaining to do to her hubby
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted June 15, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2008 Mr Seven's head exploded after hearing that there will be a TBP Jr. It's something I've wanted for a long time now Mr Seven's head exploding?
Paid Members Maverick Posted June 15, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2008 Been waiting for 3 months before I post anything due to the first trimester being an awkward phase. My girlfriend is 13 weeks pregnant and had the first scan a week ago. It's too early to tell whether it's a boy or girl yet. Didn't get to hear any heart beats etc. Everything was fine.The sad and terrible thing was I couldn't go to this scan as I was on a plumbing coarse that couldn't really be canceled. I feel terrible really, and that I missed out on something but I'll be booking the second part of my course around the next scan, which will give the sex of the baby and hear a heart beat.I'm shocked to hear that Silvera for instance got to hear the heart beat and got 4D scans at 12 weeks. I wasn't offered this as it's too early.Due date is 18th of December so it looks like a lot of us are gonna be visiting some hospitals around the festive season.I'm not worried about whether it's a boy or a girl, as long as it is healthy it's fine with me. My girlfriend wants a girl and wants to call it "Lolly" Anyway good luck to everyone. I'm chuffed to bits.Congrats mate, hope it all goes well for you.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 16, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted June 16, 2008 aww weve got to get some UKFF babygros!!!!!
ShadyM Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 (edited) I've got a 2 and half year old little girl when she arrived it was the happiest time of my life...ever! Since then me and my ex have broke up and things have gone pretty tits up with me seeing my daughter which isnt good at all! If it was up to me I would see her everyday but with my ex been aproper crazy and not grown up she makes it as hard a ss possible for me and I dont want to go the court route but think it might come to that. I miss her like crazy (my little girl that is not the ex)Its about time to get things on the up again! Edited June 16, 2008 by ShadyM
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 16, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted June 16, 2008 Bless her, shes has gorgeous eyes! I think your going to have to go the court route mate might make your ex grow up a bit too.
ShadyM Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 Bless her, shes has gorgeous eyes! I think your going to have to go the court route mate might make your ex grow up a bit too.Aww thanks she takes after me lolYeah I think that is the way it is going to go which is a shame but I need to do it I reckon
Tequila_Boy Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 Feel sorry for you man. Seriously, it's pisses me off when Dad's don't get to see thier own kids for no good reason. Get yourself a Superhero costume and some rope lad.
NickKnack Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 Thatchers Britain, men are discriminated against in todays society.
CruX Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 Congrats to all those expecting or those with recently arrived. CruX Jr number 4 will grace us with his/her arrival on or around the 13th October, which is 2 days before my youngests 2nd birthday and 2 weeks after my middle sons 4th Birthday and 2 months before my eldest sons 8th Birthday. If its a boy, and I can continue playing then I will have my own 5 side team.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 27, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted June 27, 2008 Taken yesterday
freaky Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 It's crazy - three of my friends are pregnant - two of them are at work.On the plus side, I'm surrounded by masses of huge breasts.
Recommended Posts