~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

It's alright no-one really knows how to spell my name as I'm an awkward bastard and have an I after the A and then people generally give me the same old about being Aussie, Irish or "have you seen that film Shane ya know the western one?"It gets old after the first 50 times.Hope your doing alright anyway MAT.

• Paid Members

Something tells me that I should really be starting to think about names etc...Cherry, xxx

Congratulations!!!!Bloody hell, they are popping up everywhere!

Well we ditched the contraception once we got married (7 months ago today coincidently) and just took things as they came. Didn't really do much apart from note my cycle length and work out when to really go for it etc. Used a Clearblue digital yesterday which said pregnant then checked this morning with a first response non digital and got two lines so its pretty much confirmed it for me. Going to see the doc either this week or next as am on holiday in three weeks (week at Centre Parcs) so need to check what I can and cannot do etcAm in shock! Am sooooooo happy!Cherry, xxx

• Paid Members

Well if your local Boots is open tomorow get down there first thing and buy some folic acid :)No alcohol, no smoking and for the first 12 weeks no coffee, and cut back on chocolate (has caffine in it) Cuz they found out that it increases your chance of miscarriage by 50% so its not worth the risk really :)If you need anything just let me know, oh! and stock up on lemons. You'll see why in about 2 weeks time ;)

Edited by Miss_anne_thrope

• Paid Members

It goes two ways, you either LOVE chocolate or cant stand the sight of it.But i was weird and at first couldnt stand the sight of it until i was about 14 weeks and from then on i cant get enough of the stuff.I can quite happily chow down on 5 huge bars in one go.Its a bad habit to have.So, this inkling...What was it? lol a feeling? no period?? a different kind of pre period cramps???

• Paid Members

Sour things help with sickness, also, alot of women get a god awful taste like metal in their mouth and lemons shift it.You'll also be drinking loads and loads so a slice of lemon can make that glass of water a little easier to stomach when you have sickness.

I was wondering what the lemons were for as well. Now I know!I don't know. I felt (and still feel) really tired and something was not quite right. Bought a test to rule pregnancy out and woke hubby up yesterday morning jumping up and down and waving the test under his nose. Poor love was a bit confused as he'd only had about 3 hours sleep!Cherry, xxx