Mab Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 You've got to tell us how much it was now after going on how expensive it was. Who bought you it?
Keith Houchen Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 You've got to tell us how much it was now after going on how expensive it was.If you're that bothered, google it.That's a very nice and thoughtful gift by the way.
Mab Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 You've got to tell us how much it was now after going on how expensive it was.If you're that bothered, google it.That's a very nice and thoughtful gift by the way.Why the fuck do you have to comment on everything I write? You really are a sad bastard. I was just intriegued after MAT was saying it was really expensive.
Keith Houchen Posted May 13, 2008 Posted May 13, 2008 You've got to tell us how much it was now after going on how expensive it was.If you're that bothered, google it.That's a very nice and thoughtful gift by the way.Why the fuck do you have to comment on everything I write? You really are a sad bastard. I was just intriegued after MAT was saying it was really expensive.I think a quick look at our respective post counts throws that accusation out the window. I just find it very funny to watch your online breakdown you creepy dribbling spastic.I too was interested in how much one of those would set someone back but I actually engaged my brain (something I accept that you can't do on account of what I only imagine was a rather bad traffic accident) and searched for it myself.
Paid Members Au Posted May 13, 2008 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2008 Because Mab apparently can't use the internet: http://www.johnlewis.com/230409387/Product.aspx Expensive for what it is but not that bad, really.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 13, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 13, 2008 (edited) They wouldnt let me have a pic of the bits... But lets just say i have a HUGE grin on my face! :D ITS A BOY!!!!!! Edited May 13, 2008 by Miss_anne_thrope
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 13, 2008 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2008 They wouldnt let me have a pic of the bits...But lets just say i have a HUGE grin on my face! :D ITS A BOY!!!!!! Shame on you, you should have waited!
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 14, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 14, 2008 lmao, funny you should say that, my crazy grandparents said that finding out is 'disgusting' and i'm incredibly selfish for finding out.idiots.
silvera2006 Posted May 14, 2008 Posted May 14, 2008 We're off for a "viability" scan at 12.15 today. Just a bit of extra reassurance really, plus we get to find out an accurate date and if there are more than one in there. Costs
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 14, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 14, 2008 ooooo!!! best of luck!!
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 14, 2008 Moderators Posted May 14, 2008 Wow.. they really try to rinse as much money as they can out of eager new parents-to-be, don't they?It seems pretty harsh the way they play on your hopes and fears selling you a bunch of what really is some pretty unnecessary stuff, that you're buying for peace of mind and extra reassurance, but wouldn't have thought you needed before they told you you did.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 14, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 14, 2008 Our scans were free because we had a student
silvera2006 Posted May 14, 2008 Posted May 14, 2008 Wow.. they really try to rinse as much money as they can out of eager new parents-to-be, don't they?It seems pretty harsh the way they play on your hopes and fears selling you a bunch of what really is some pretty unnecessary stuff, that you're buying for peace of mind and extra reassurance, but wouldn't have thought you needed before they told you you did.Yeah, too right. But then again, we dont HAVE to have this scan, its done privately. Like you say, a lot of it is unncessary stuff, but then we're keen to know that everything is going as it should be, so that if ( god forbid) there was anything seriously wrong with the child, we'd be able to look at our options. We can also get a Downs scan in a few more weeks, but it costs 180 quid, and even then it cant guarantee anything - it can only give a high or low risk. I don't think we'll be going for it, as I don't think we should " play god", so to speak, with nature.
Recommended Posts