~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

You can only get the 4D scans up to 33 weeks, as the baby bny then is a little bit squished and cant really move around much.Luckily, my hospital tell you the sex, but if i can get a 4D scan, i think i'll still buy everything in white or just keep the receipts until we can see its bits in all their glory! :DThe prices of these things are phenominal, but i've found one thats based in Portsmouth so we wouldnt have to travel that far for it and its also the cheapest ive seen.The package that i want includes,Approx 15 min DVDCD ROM of 3D printable images1x colour gloss 3D photo enlargement in A4 photomount3x colour gloss 4x6 photo printsBabyScan well-being check and growth scanSexing if requiredfor

• Moderators

I think the "4D" scans are dumb. Its pretty obvious what your baby is going to look like and I shake my head when I hear people expecting a kid going "yeah it looks just like us I'm so glad we got the 3D scan".It also annoys me that they call it 4D because its not 4 dimensions as well.

• Paid Members

Well that was the explanation it gave on the scan sites. I have no clue about dimensions or anything like that. I liked my biology.

Wow.You're a lot stupider than I thought you were (and that is saying something).
Or, couldnt really give a crap?And why do you feel the urge to post in this topic, when you never have anything constructive to say about children or pregnancy? Just cant resist following me around can you? you hang around my posts like a bad smell. Quite sad really.Thanks C, i was up at 6 this morning, just couldnt get back to sleep. I dont feel as excited today, but i think thats more because im tired.I just had my appointment through for my physio to see if i can start coping with my SPD, i've fallen on the stairs 3 days in a row now, but luckily, i caught the step out this time i went down it ;)I nearly fell in town yesterday after kneeling down to some magazines in WHSmiths, i think it went unnoticed though :rolleyes: I feel like a cripple :( just when i'm starting too feel good and do this blossoming thing theyre allways on about, lol.I have the COOLEST thing to show you too, as i've been quite down about this whole SPD thing, i got a little present :)Pics will be up in a bit :)

• Moderators

Well that was the explanation it gave on the scan sites. I have no clue about dimensions or anything like that. I liked my biology.

Wow.You're a lot stupider than I thought you were (and that is saying something).
Or, couldnt really give a crap?And why do you feel the urge to post in this topic, when you never have anything constructive to say about children or pregnancy? Just cant resist following me around can you? you hang around my posts like a bad smell. Quite sad really.
Willful stupidity is still stupidity.And don't try to analyse my posting habits, because you're far too self-obsessed to have been able to have formed any kind of accurate observations of it.If you really want an answer though, I get pretty bored at work, trolling can be pretty fun, and you're a bit of a cunt. Edited by Who has called me Hage?

MAT, in response to your last, we're waiting to get a date through for the scan, although it should be around the 11th of june or so. According to the midwife, our due date is 20th December. GUess who's NOT working this christmas :thumbsup: I swear that Mrs. Silvera is a bit bigger than she should be at 8 weeks though. Plus, we have twins in the family...might be buying double everything!Those 4D scans look awesome, whats the earliest you can have them?

• Paid Members

i looked huge at 8 weeks, everyone thought i was having twins!Its just where the womb is stretching out, some times it gets ahead of baby which is what happened to me. The earliest you can have them is 25 weeks :)You can have them earlier in some places, but they reccomend for the best pictures 25 - 32 weeks :)

• Paid Members

Here it is!!! my first baby item :)

Its a changing bag, made by Pink Lining, from John Lewis. Dont ask how much it cost because it will mortify you. I was a little miffed that they spent this much money on me but hey, a presents a present :p

100_1557.jpg

100_1558.jpg

Whats inside???

100_1560.jpg

A mirror!

100_1561.jpg

Plastic zip up bag for baby toiletries.

100_1566.jpg

Changing mat.

100_1570.jpg

Washable dirt bag.

100_1571.jpg

Insulated bottle holder.

100_1574.jpg

Loads of pockets!.

100_1575.jpg

More pockets.

AND! the matching bottle holder, fully insulated to keep bottles warm or cold for hours, also cost a bomb ;)

100_1563.jpg

I is spoilt :p