~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

You all suck major balls :pI have my boys name, its a girls name i'm after :p

Cheers muchly.. missy! Why dont you use your name here for a girls name?JaimePetalRoseFaithCarolineCharlieEllenetc etc

Being called Jaimie i've been brought up with being ripped the piss out of for it all my life.I'm not putting my kid through that.

Whoops, Didnt realise, I'll get me coat, Taxi for Patdfb!This may be useful thoughhttp://www.girlsnames.co.uk/P.S How did you get the piss ripped about being called Jaimie?!? Edited by patdfb

Cos its a dudes name I guess

I know a few girls called Jamie, and they are of various ages (no jokes about that ya cunts :p )so its not down to a certain generation in regards to that, think its one of those names that either sex can get away with Edited by klown

• Paid Members

I know a few girls called Jamie, and they are of various ages (no jokes about that ya cunts :p )so its not down to a certain generation in regards to that, think its one of those names that either sex can get away with
I think it was an island thing. No out of the ordinary names at all when i was little. They were all traditional english names. I remember another girl who moved to the island and her name was Keiley and she was pointed and laughed at too.I remember my nan being in shock and wouldnt shut up about a new boy whos name was Mohamed. Christ, you'd have thought hell had frozen over the way my nan went on.

What about a name that can be shortened.. or abbrieviated.. sounds daft.. but kids sometimes resent their given names and use abbreviations or even middle names as their first names.. so calling a baby Frankin Bosmeyer III or summat wouldnt go down to well... though could be a frankie i supose and so so on..What the hell do i know.. I ache after physio....

My parents chose the name Duane as it can't be shortened.I think Dylan would be a nice name. Edited by Dynamite Duane

I know a few girls called Jamie, and they are of various ages (no jokes about that ya cunts :p )so its not down to a certain generation in regards to that, think its one of those names that either sex can get away with
I think it was an island thing. No out of the ordinary names at all when i was little. They were all traditional english names. I remember another girl who moved to the island and her name was Keiley and she was pointed and laughed at too.I remember my nan being in shock and wouldnt shut up about a new boy whos name was Mohamed. Christ, you'd have thought hell had frozen over the way my nan went on.
I think u just found a better name than Dylan there, Mohamed Christ and if its a girls Mohamed Christina.

I think u just found a better name than Dylan there, Mohamed Christ and if its a girls Mohamed Christina.
Why not call it Mo Chatra? Of couse this will mean that you have to give birth in the MMA sub-ward.