patiirc Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 You all suck major balls :pI have my boys name, its a girls name i'm after Cheers muchly.. missy! Why dont you use your name here for a girls name?JaimePetalRoseFaithCarolineCharlieEllenetc etc
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 7, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 Being called Jaimie i've been brought up with being ripped the piss out of for it all my life.I'm not putting my kid through that.
patiirc Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 (edited) Being called Jaimie i've been brought up with being ripped the piss out of for it all my life.I'm not putting my kid through that.Whoops, Didnt realise, I'll get me coat, Taxi for Patdfb!This may be useful thoughhttp://www.girlsnames.co.uk/P.S How did you get the piss ripped about being called Jaimie?!? Edited May 7, 2008 by patdfb
klown Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 (edited) Cos its a dudes name I guessI know a few girls called Jamie, and they are of various ages (no jokes about that ya cunts )so its not down to a certain generation in regards to that, think its one of those names that either sex can get away with Edited May 7, 2008 by klown
Paid Members FLips Posted May 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 My friend Charlotte's middle name is Alan so even if you do call it a name like Jaime you can rest in the knowledge it won't be as boy-ish as that.
frank Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 VenetiaChardonnayJordanRampant BunnyhivePapa BoubaTangerineNiko(la) Bellic
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 No I mean since she knows who got her pregnant why not name him (if its a him) " 'Ave a word..."
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 7, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 7, 2008 Cos its a dudes name I guessI know a few girls called Jamie, and they are of various ages (no jokes about that ya cunts )so its not down to a certain generation in regards to that, think its one of those names that either sex can get away withI think it was an island thing. No out of the ordinary names at all when i was little. They were all traditional english names. I remember another girl who moved to the island and her name was Keiley and she was pointed and laughed at too.I remember my nan being in shock and wouldnt shut up about a new boy whos name was Mohamed. Christ, you'd have thought hell had frozen over the way my nan went on.
Tequila_Boy Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 If it's a boy call him Frank, for Frank is a legend within the folklore of the UKFF.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 8, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted May 8, 2008 Cant you read boy!? :angry:I have my boys name
Dynamite Duane Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 (edited) What about a name that can be shortened.. or abbrieviated.. sounds daft.. but kids sometimes resent their given names and use abbreviations or even middle names as their first names.. so calling a baby Frankin Bosmeyer III or summat wouldnt go down to well... though could be a frankie i supose and so so on..What the hell do i know.. I ache after physio....My parents chose the name Duane as it can't be shortened.I think Dylan would be a nice name. Edited May 8, 2008 by Dynamite Duane
Mr_Danger Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 Cos its a dudes name I guessI know a few girls called Jamie, and they are of various ages (no jokes about that ya cunts )so its not down to a certain generation in regards to that, think its one of those names that either sex can get away withI think it was an island thing. No out of the ordinary names at all when i was little. They were all traditional english names. I remember another girl who moved to the island and her name was Keiley and she was pointed and laughed at too.I remember my nan being in shock and wouldnt shut up about a new boy whos name was Mohamed. Christ, you'd have thought hell had frozen over the way my nan went on.I think u just found a better name than Dylan there, Mohamed Christ and if its a girls Mohamed Christina.
Joe_the_Lion Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 Cos its a dudes name I guessI know a few girls called Jamie, and they are of various ages (no jokes about that ya cunts )so its not down to a certain generation in regards to that, think its one of those names that either sex can get away withI think it was an island thing. No out of the ordinary names at all when i was little. They were all traditional english names. I remember another girl who moved to the island and her name was Keiley and she was pointed and laughed at too.I remember my nan being in shock and wouldnt shut up about a new boy whos name was Mohamed. Christ, you'd have thought hell had frozen over the way my nan went on.I think u just found a better name than Dylan there, Mohamed Christ and if its a girls Mohamed Christina.Why not call it Mo Chatra? Of couse this will mean that you have to give birth in the MMA sub-ward.
Recommended Posts