~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

Why do you never show your face in pregger pictures? Is this all part of some elaborate scam? Will you be asking for contributions to your "baby" fund in a few months time only for us to find out we've funded your escape from Monkey Island?

Edited by Joe_the_Lion

• Paid Members

Why do you never show your face in pregger pictures? Is this all part of some elaborate scam? Will you be asking for contributions to your "baby" fund in a few months time only for us to find out we've funded your escape from Monkey Island?

Do you know what the STRANGEST thing about your post is? when i read it, i was actually listening to the theme from escape from monkey island......Its a habit ive picked up from waddling around the house with tied back greasy hair, yesterdays makeup smeared across my face, glasses on and generally looking like death warmed up. Its a shame though as i would like some 'normal' every day goings on pregnancy pictures, but i have no one to take them :( Edited by Miss_anne_thrope

• Paid Members

Its a shame though as i would like some 'normal' every day goings on pregnancy pictures, but i have no one to take them :(

Are you sure? Check out the window, I'm sure Tequila Boy would love to be invited in for tea and an impromptu photo session :smug: Joking aside, the bump looks cute.

• Moderators

Its a habit ive picked up from waddling around the house with tied back greasy hair, yesterdays makeup smeared across my face, glasses on and generally looking like death warmed up.

<Mab> What kind of makeup?

Its a habit ive picked up from waddling around the house with tied back greasy hair, yesterdays makeup smeared across my face, glasses on and generally looking like death warmed up.

<Mab> What kind of makeup?
???

Its a habit ive picked up from waddling around the house with tied back greasy hair, yesterdays makeup smeared across my face, glasses on and generally looking like death warmed up. Its a shame though as i would like some 'normal' every day goings on pregnancy pictures, but i have no one to take them :(
Why don't you try having a wash?Heres a tip some girls like to use. They take their makeup off the night before.I bet you stink. ;)

• Paid Members

Its a habit ive picked up from waddling around the house with tied back greasy hair, yesterdays makeup smeared across my face, glasses on and generally looking like death warmed up. Its a shame though as i would like some 'normal' every day goings on pregnancy pictures, but i have no one to take them :(
Why don't you try having a wash?Heres a tip some girls like to use. They take their makeup off the night before.I bet you stink. ;)
I'll have a quick shower but face takes alot of effort. Unless im going out i'll just leave it like that most days. If you havent noticed i am really really lazy :pSometimes i'll take it off before bedtime, but most of the time im just too shattered.

• Paid Members

Right guys i need NAMES.I had to flip a coin over Dylan or Dillan and Caleb, Dylan won which i was sort of secretly happy about as that was the first name i had.But i seem to be forgetting that it could be a girl!I find out on the 13th and im going absolutley BATSHIT over it. i really really cannot wait.I really want a boy so bad. I feel awful for it though :/ i really really am going to be dissapointed if its a girl. So i better get used to the idea.I thought thinking of a name would be a good idea to get me into baby girls a bit more.I like Bethany, as Beth, i think its cheeky, and i was pondering over Bethany Grace, but bethany i think is a little old now, and who isnt calling their child grace latley?What do you guys think?Oh and Dylan? or Dillan?