~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

You only reason you dislike it is because you hate anything that is used by the mass majority of people.

I'm just in the door from band practice, where I used, enjoyed and benefitted from the following things:WaterTapeDrumsticks and a drum kitDigestive biscuitsMy comfy Converse runnersI picked up a copy of Total Film magazine today too. I also had a delicious Subway sandwich for lunch. Tomorrow I'm going to a sold out gig in Dublin and I also plan to watch the football team I follow, they're called Manchester United by the way, play on Saturday morning.Yep, I hate popular things. Despise them really, so it's nice that I have my own little corner of the world filled with such exclusive things like the above that nobody else has or enjoys, because if they did, well I'd have to hate them wouldn't I?

Your sig says it all really. Start to dis-like something just because other people have decided they like it too, is a stupid way of thinking though.

You obviously missed the thread where I explained that it was ironic and sarcastic, and you know, not meant to be taken seriously.

Throwing around things such as saying you self harm and wear make up is a lot like saying things like I'm a lad and therefore I read "Nutz" magazine. I'm not a "lad" and the whole story around it is getting really old.

Those type of over the top impressions are getting more shameful. I can't see what's wrong with being a lad, If thats what you are. It's what men were designed to do after all. We like fast cars, football, strippers, girls with big tits and hookers. If you don't like these things then as someone has said already, cut your dick off and leave it at the door because its a waste.

You by your own admission are an "emo" I believe

:laugh: When did I admit this exactly? I'd fucking love to see that quote. Edited by Mr. Seven

The amount I've explained that quote is unreal. Add to that the fact that it must be 2 years (at least) old. It's getting very boring. I do hope you were joking when you said one of you has that saved on your PC, because that is very sad. You seem to think that, that quote is the end all and be all of our arguments. Try to use something else other than a quote that was tongue in cheek based on a sentence made by Jack Davenport in Coupling. But you think it supports your argument so always go for it.You jumped on me recently for perving on MAT, but it was clear to most that I was joking. I even wrote it in slang talk to show this, yet you chose to see straight past that and go straight into your argument. Don't you think that when I post them things I know that it's just a matter of time before Mr. Seven posts a reply to me?I think all has been said here now, and should leave MAT with her diary thread. Wouldn't want this closed would we?. Not only that but since this argument broke out, we haven't heard heard a thing about little Jr.

The amount I've explained that quote is unreal. Add to that the fact that it must be 2 years (at least) old. It's getting very boring. I do hope you were joking when you said one of you has that saved on your PC, because that is very sad. You seem to think that, that quote is the end all and be all of our arguments. Try to use something else other than a quote that was tongue in cheek based on a sentence made by Jack Davenport in Coupling. But you think it supports your argument so always go for it.You jumped on me recently for perving on MAT, but it was clear to most that I was joking. I even wrote it in slang talk to show this, yet you chose to see straight past that and go straight into your argument. Don't you think that when I post them things I know that it's just a matter of time before Mr. Seven posts a reply to me?I think all has been said here now, and should leave MAT with her diary thread. Wouldn't want this closed would we?. Not only that but since this argument broke out, we haven't heard heard a thing about little Jr.

And for that, 90% of this forum is thanking you both. Edited by The King of Old School

• Paid Members

This did start because of TBP jumping on an innocuous comment in order to start a flaming session though, so he loses points for that. Also, a two year old quote is better than completely making something up, because I'm certain Chuckles has never defined himsellf as "emo". I might be biased because I just read a hilarious quote from TBP in another thread, courtesy of LaGoosh. Makes me want to go to EHS headquarters and dust off the hate stick it does.

• Moderators

Well you can't just leave me hanging like that.... what was the hilarious quote?Also, your points are valid, but I'm with TBP in that I'd like to know what was creepy and disturbing about the comment he made recently? Crude, yes. Creepy, though? There are quite a few guys on here who makes some comments that could be classed as creepy, but I'd me more inclined to classify them as just prettay sad and pathetic... I don't think I'd put that recent comment of TBP's that Seven jumped on in that category...

I don't think Seven ever defined himself as "emo", that's just what everyone thinks he is. And, to be fair, I tend to taunt him with it whenever I can.

Believe me if i wanted to find you, i could lets just leave it at that.

Moe.jpg