~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

I can't find a quote of those exact words. But you do like to have a go at anyone such as Tequila Boy or me who make a sexual comment towards a female, be it a UKFF member or someone in the celebrity world. Like I said before in your Lets be negative thread, it says you hate the term yummy mummy. You called it disgusting. Why?Are you a monk or something? Don't you flirt with girls you find attractive? Personally I find your "I hate the world, lets slash our wrists" mentality a lot more disgusting.I just find your constant bashing of people that say something sexual a little odd, and it's something I've wanted to ask you for a while.

You seem to be missing something here. You two cretins make sexual asides to women on a fucking messageboard. It's creepy and disturbing, and if you can't see that, then I can't be bothered trying to explain it any further.The term "yummy mummy" is part of this rotten post-modern wave of superficiality celebration and promotion of vapid stupidity. That term is just the latest of many vomit-inducing tags and labels associated with utter, utter shit. I don't expect you to get what I am saying here, because yeah, I'm being a little vague, but mostly because you're an idiot.Finally, and first and foremost why I loathe sewer rats like you, it's simple. You cunts don't listen. To throw out a statement like "your "I hate the world, lets slash our wrists" mentality" at me is fucking insulting. I'm not insulted, as once again, you're toilet water, and thus pretty much incapable of getting under my skin. However, I find it truly disheartening that you seem to continually resort to such ostentatious, ludicrous, desperate, chidlish and completely unfounded, would sound retarded on a fucking school playground attempts at insulting me. Recently you informed me I wear make up, which is news to me. I think you once accused me of self-harm too, and if I'm wrong I do not apologise, as you've just done it now. I was good enough to answer your questions, stupid as they were, so maybe you will do the same for me and explain just where you get this idea of me from? Is it because I listen to Slipknot (I listen to a lot of music, but hey, pigeonhole me based on my affection for ONE BAND).Is it because I enjoy ranting? Venting is fun. I happen to love many things, you just don't seem to focus on that as it doesn't support your lame argument.Is it because neanderthal vermin like you irritate me? Don't get me wrong, you also make me feel good about myself. I look at guys like you, who are clearly neglected in the intelligence, passion and class departments and it makes me appreciate how lucky I am that I'm actually an evolved being who has something to offer the world. When it comes to people like you, it appears ignorance is bliss. Edited by Mr. Seven

Its true what they say about pregnant women being really randy.Its a nightmare :(I had no sex drive for the first 2 and a half months and then BAM! I allways thought i was quite a sexual person, and a little pervy, but this is ridiculous :((but then again when you do have sex it makes up for it. best sex EVER.)My tummys gone really hairy :(I feel like some grotesque moomin :(

Does this help?l_e794a69e954957d4a4330e6767801492.jpg

• Paid Members

Its true what they say about pregnant women being really randy.Its a nightmare :(I had no sex drive for the first 2 and a half months and then BAM! I allways thought i was quite a sexual person, and a little pervy, but this is ridiculous :((but then again when you do have sex it makes up for it. best sex EVER.)My tummys gone really hairy :(I feel like some grotesque moomin :(

I'd do a moomin.
Really??? Which one?
Moominmamma of course!mamma.jpg

• Paid Members

You seem to be missing something here. You two cretins make sexual asides to women on a fucking messageboard. It's creepy and disturbing, and if you can't see that, then I can't be bothered trying to explain it any further.The term "yummy mummy" is part of this rotten post-modern wave of superficiality celebration and promotion of vapid stupidity. That term is just the latest of many vomit-inducing tags and labels associated with utter, utter shit. I don't expect you to get what I am saying here, because yeah, I'm being a little vague, but mostly because you're an idiot.Finally, and first and foremost why I loathe sewer rats like you, it's simple. You cunts don't listen. To throw out a statement like "your "I hate the world, lets slash our wrists" mentality" at me is fucking insulting. I'm not insulted, as once again, you're toilet water, and thus pretty much incapable of getting under my skin. However, I find it truly disheartening that you seem to continually resort to such ostentatious, ludicrous, desperate, chidlish and completely unfounded, would sound retarded on a fucking school playground attempts at insulting me. Recently you informed me I wear make up, which is news to me. I think you once accused me of self-harm too, and if I'm wrong I do not apologise, as you've just done it now. I was good enough to answer your questions, stupid as they were, so maybe you will do the same for me and explain just where you get this idea of me from? Is it because I listen to Slipknot (I listen to a lot of music, but hey, pigeonhole me based on my affection for ONE BAND).Is it because I enjoy ranting? Venting is fun. I happen to love many things, you just don't seem to focus on that as it doesn't support your lame argument.Is it because neanderthal vermin like you irritate me? Don't get me wrong, you also make me feel good about myself. I look at guys like you, who are clearly neglected in the intelligence, passion and class departments and it makes me appreciate how lucky I am that I'm actually an evolved being who has something to offer the world. When it comes to people like you, it appears ignorance is bliss.

I wub oo :love:

• Paid Members

You two cretins make sexual asides to women on a fucking messageboard. It's creepy and disturbing, and if you can't see that, then I can't be bothered trying to explain it any further.

I wub oo :love:
For not highlighting and/or commenting on your repeated sexual asides?

• Paid Members
:laugh: It's true, showing love is the only way to escape the wrath. I have no love for Chuckles though, he doesn't let me see our son any more .It was slightly odd to pick up on the "honestly?" quip to start this off though, as that was about as good-natured a non-zing as Mab has ever received on these boards."From: Dusk Til Dawn" - Ha! How did I not think of this? Must come up with something to top that. Edited by JLM

I know this thread means a lot to MAT so hopefully this won't go too far and get the thread locked.

You two cretins make sexual asides to women on a fucking messageboard. It's creepy and disturbing, and if you can't see that, then I can't be bothered trying to explain it any further.

I don't see what's that creepy about it so maybe you shouldn't explaining it.

The term "yummy mummy" is part of this rotten post-modern wave of superficiality celebration and promotion of vapid stupidity. That term is just the latest of many vomit-inducing tags and labels associated with utter, utter shit. I don't expect you to get what I am saying here, because yeah, I'm being a little vague, but mostly because you're an idiot.

You only reason you dislike it is because you hate anything that is used by the mass majority of people. As you are a person that likes to sway the other way to whichever everyone else is. I don't have a problem with that as it makes you an individual if nothing else. Your sig says it all really. Start to dis-like something just because other people have decided they like it too, is a stupid way of thinking though.

Finally, and first and foremost why I loathe sewer rats like you, it's simple. You cunts don't listen. To throw out a statement like "your "I hate the world, lets slash our wrists" mentality" at me is fucking insulting.

Then maybe you know what it's like to be insulted after all the negative jibe and vile you spew at others on here, if they like something you don't. Difference of opinion seems to be something you don't like. You contradict yourself in a way, as you go mad at people that see things a different way to you, yet go the opposite way to other people with things such as music, which is your M.O.

I'm not insulted, as once again, you're toilet water, and thus pretty much incapable of getting under my skin. However, I find it truly disheartening that you seem to continually resort to such ostentatious, ludicrous, desperate, chidlish and completely unfounded, would sound retarded on a fucking school playground attempts at insulting me. Recently you informed me I wear make up, which is news to me. I think you once accused me of self-harm too

Make your mind up, you're either insulted or your not.Throwing around things such as saying you self harm and wear make up is a lot like saying things like I'm a lad and therefore I read "Nutz" magazine. I'm not a "lad" and the whole story around it is getting really old. I live with my longterm girlfriend. I rarely go out to pubs these days. I do however have my own Building firm and tend to socialize with a lot of testosterone, so the conversations from time to time do go onto ladies boobies, followed by politics and the way Britain is sinking lower and lower into depression. Thats generally my life these days but I like it.The reason I made this assumption of you is a way to pull your strings (which it has done) You by your own admission are an "emo" I believe so I threw the make up and self harm thing out there based on that and the fact that you seem so negative about most things unless it's some elitist music you like.

Is it because neanderthal vermin like you irritate me? Don't get me wrong, you also make me feel good about myself. I look at guys like you, who are clearly neglected in the intelligence, passion and class departments and it makes me appreciate how lucky I am that I'm actually an evolved being who has something to offer the world. When it comes to people like you, it appears ignorance is bliss.

If I was to base my opinion of you from what you act like on here then I would say your claims were bullshit as you act like a total bitter, angry twat that has nothing good to say unless its to praise a new song that no one has heard of. But you say this isn't the way you are in real life, well guess what? I'm not actually just like I am on here either, so it works both ways.