~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

My girlfriend of 21 is getting fairly broody. I think it's safe to say as soon as she's out of university next year and in a secure job (I've already got my job at 19 after leaving college as a web developer) we'll be putting our months of baby-making practice to the test.

• Paid Members

Actually i was just ranting about him over on livejournal. I feel like im being torn apart.I hate him so much, but deep down i just want him to go back to how he used to be and we'll be one big happy family.OR, I keep letting him hurt me even though were apart and im scared of never meeting someone else because no one wants a pregnant woman.yep that sounds more like it.And he says im messing HIM around!? hes the one thats been telling people were still together. just as i think were getting on fine as friends he pulls this kind of shit, and then he says that im leading him on and then messing him around.Whats really happening is that im happy at the time because i think the friendship is going well (apparently thats being back in love with him) and then i go mental because he does something really really REALLY unthoughtful. ARGH! WANKITY WANK!

• Paid Members

Is it possible you're just all hormonal?

Along with everyone else who thinks hes a jerk?i wish it was just my hormones.
Why is it women can get away with just saying hormones as if it'll make everything alright? You say that and everything's fine. That's just an unfair advantage. What if we just started saying... testicles?"You seem to be a bit moody today Mike, what's wrong?" Sorry dear, testicles. "Mike, what time of the night do you call this?" Sorry, testicles. "Mike, stop flirting with all those women!" Sorry dear, time of the month, my testicles are all over the place.