Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

There is a toys R us in southampton but its really really small with the TINIEST baby section :( i want big ;)Has anyone seen a Chicco S3 by the way?Its the best travel system ever but its a little old and really hard to find :(

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've been doing my research on travel systems (the pram/pushchair/car seat combos) and have an idea of what i want, but i want to actually see them, touch them, fiddle around with them if you get what i mean.

Most of them are shit unless you've got a big car. Cumbersome, heavy and eat way too much into boot space. There are some newer ones out now that have much smaller frames, but they aren't cheap. There's also one where the car seat almost balances on a diddy frame. If I had to buy one myself again, I'd get that and then a regular buggy when needed.
I think your talking about the Quinny buzz etc, they look really weird.I've allready seen the Chicco S3 and it compacts beautifully, one of the reasons why i want it so much even though its quite old hat.
Posted (edited)

In two weeks time according to old wives tales, its going to be safe for me to start preparing for baby, ie; buying things. I've been doing my research on travel systems (the pram/pushchair/car seat combos) and have an idea of what i want, but i want to actually see them, touch them, fiddle around with them if you get what i mean.Theres no such place to do that down here really, i've got to venture on to the mainland to get big stuff like this.Does anyone know of a massive baby store? i want one with the biggest range of buggies etc so i dont have to go travelling around too much.TA! :thumbsup:

Are you fully aware of what you are entitled to? I know that if applied for at the correct times, all mothers are entitled to Edited by Turnbucklepads
  • Paid Members
Posted

There's a Mamma's and Pappas in Southampton - near the Quays if you consider hopping the boat over.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think i know it, the one thats behind the quays? that you can allmost see from the lifts???Wait a min, your in Kent! what on earth were you doing over my way!!???

Posted

I think i know it, the one thats behind the quays? that you can allmost see from the lifts???Wait a min, your in Kent! what on earth were you doing over my way!!???

Her partner is from Southampton.I like the Quinny Buzz, it looks modern without taking up loads of space when not in useCherry, xxx
  • Paid Members
Posted

I think i know it, the one thats behind the quays? that you can allmost see from the lifts???Wait a min, your in Kent! what on earth were you doing over my way!!???

Her partner is from Southampton.I like the Quinny Buzz, it looks modern without taking up loads of space when not in useCherry, xxx
I'm really undecided on them, partly because they are just SO expensive for what looks like nothing!
Posted

I'm really undecided on them, partly because they are just SO expensive for what looks like nothing!

That's pretty much everything! lol, Please don't do what I did and let family/partner/anyone else pick a buggy, it just costs more money!
  • Paid Members
Posted

I've been having really bad pains again, but this time instead of being to one side, theyre all over but really really bad right bang in the middle of my womb :(Had to go to to the hospital to see the doctor on call late last night who then transferred me to a&e for some more tests.My BP was quite high so for me who usually has quite low blood pressure it was rocketing. Maybe it had something to do with the other half stressing me out beyond belief on a simple trip to tescos earlier ( !"$!"$!

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've decided as soon as im feeling better im gonna scrounge some cash from someone and go to southampton mother care

Tax payers maybe?
Sorry to dissapoint you mate, but it will probably be the other half ;)
  • Paid Members
Posted

He has money?!

Yes, it's given to him through tax payers, due to his low income. Try to keep up.
Hes not on any benefits :confused:
  • Paid Members
Posted

He has money?!

Yes, it's given to him through tax payers, due to his low income. Try to keep up.
Sometimes I wish there was a thread that was just the MAT timeline. Its too annoying having to trawl the shitloads of other threads to find it all so i could try to figure out past vs present.I thought TNA made no sense. :(
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...