Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

After spending last night in A&E and all day today in maternity,Tears and fustration, Drs telling me they think my babys ectopic or i have severe amounts of cysts on my ovarys...Blood tests, INTERNAL exams (yes it fucken hurt) being pulled around left right and center....Emergency scan revealed a perfectly NORMAL, HEALTHY babbie.Presenting....ukffbaby.jpgSproglett!!!!

Glad to hear it is good news for you :) Phew! only just started reading this thread and relieved to hear all is fine, didn't want to join in at a sad point. Hope everything goes well for you. :thumbsup: I'll try not to tell you anything to scare you from when my son was born lol Edited by Dynamite Duane
  • Paid Members
Posted

Rant time!ok so, mid January i was offered the job of my dreams, and of course i took it. It was only a 3 months contract but my boss, the ward Sister, said that it was highly likley they would keep me on, providing i dont go off sick etc. I started on the 28th of Jan, i found out i was pregnant on the 25th. I decided that i wasnt going to tell them until the 3rd month, so that i would have a chance to prove how hard i work and how good i am at my job so that even though i was pregnant they would keep me on.Everything was going fine until my hyperemesis started :( i've been off work since monday.I'm having to go back and forth to hospital and how i havent been spotted by a colleague remains a mystery.I still cant bring myself to tell work. There are people that know, but none of the higher ups. I'm so screwed. I know i've lost my job. On thursday i asked the doctors whilst i was in hospital when i would be able to go back to work. I know she didnt mean to be nasty, but it kinda hurt at the time. She laughed out loud and told me to not even think about work for some time. And i could tell that meant a 'long' time :(I know that half of the way im feeling is down to hormones, but that doesnt stop me from crying non stop about this.I just want to stop throwing up and be able to drink and eat something :( i want to go back to work and make other people feel better :(What the hell am i gonna do??

  • Paid Members
Posted

What the hell am i gonna do??

1) Tell them as otherwise they'll think you're just a sickie taking pisstaker.2) See what they say then.
Theyll get my doctors notes on monday, they'll know then.
Posted

l_0035a4316cebf0e88a57744523ce4039.jpg

 

Thats me and my son when I asked him to come in the ring when I retired from active wrestling last year.

 

Having my son is the best thing thats happened to me and deffo kept me on the straight and narrow 99% of the time. Make no mistake kids dont come cheap lol but they are worth every penny.

 

:thumbsup:

  • Paid Members
Posted

Rant time!ok so, mid January i was offered the job of my dreams, and of course i took it. It was only a 3 months contract but my boss, the ward Sister, said that it was highly likley they would keep me on, providing i dont go off sick etc. I started on the 28th of Jan, i found out i was pregnant on the 25th. I decided that i wasnt going to tell them until the 3rd month, so that i would have a chance to prove how hard i work and how good i am at my job so that even though i was pregnant they would keep me on.Everything was going fine until my hyperemesis started :( i've been off work since monday.I'm having to go back and forth to hospital and how i havent been spotted by a colleague remains a mystery.I still cant bring myself to tell work. There are people that know, but none of the higher ups. I'm so screwed. I know i've lost my job. On thursday i asked the doctors whilst i was in hospital when i would be able to go back to work. I know she didnt mean to be nasty, but it kinda hurt at the time. She laughed out loud and told me to not even think about work for some time. And i could tell that meant a 'long' time :(I know that half of the way im feeling is down to hormones, but that doesnt stop me from crying non stop about this.I just want to stop throwing up and be able to drink and eat something :( i want to go back to work and make other people feel better :(What the hell am i gonna do??

You are going to need to decide what is more important, the job or the baby.Bare this in mind. have worked with a few "career women" who have had babies, and in the pregancy, all they have sprouted on about was how they are not going to let it change there life, and the baby will have to fit in with the career.Then the babies arrived.All but one left their jobs and became full time mums. The other one had to go back to work, but spends all day missing the baby.You can always get another, possibly better job when the baby is older. Your and the baby's health is more important.If your ill, stay off. If they finish you, get a job at a desk or something.
Posted

Honestly, I'm just asking because it seems a bit early into the relationship to have a planned child.Also, Jesus, a guy doesn't reply immediately and is a coward?And 'Sort of'. Does that just mean 'No but we'd discussed having a maybe one day perhaps in the future'?

Are you loosing sleep over this??Its really none of your business at the and of the day love. i dont think 8 months is a short period of time at all
:laugh:

What the hell am i gonna do??

I'd recommend this 1981_Delorean_DMC12.jpggo back to the sperm insertion date and re think if you actually want to give up work to be a full time mum.
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

After spending last night in A&E and all day today in maternity,Tears and fustration, Drs telling me they think my babys ectopic or i have severe amounts of cysts on my ovarys...Blood tests, INTERNAL exams (yes it fucken hurt) being pulled around left right and center....Emergency scan revealed a perfectly NORMAL, HEALTHY babbie.Presenting....ukffbaby.jpgSproglett!!!!

Awwwwwww. The miracle of life. We take it for granted, you know? Edited by bAzTNM
Posted

So you got pregnant in December? I assume this as you posted in January and said you were a good 5 - 6 weeks in to your pregnancy at that point. Now assuming when you say you've been together for 11 months you mean at this present point in time, we can take off at least 2 months.

So you started planning to have a baby with a guy after 9 months (possibly 8) of knowing each other? And to boot he is unemployed. Cool.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...