~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

MAT,if for whatever reason you haven't got teh confidence in your doc,& you feel somethings not quite right go to the hospital,either ante natal or A&E(not sure if different hospitals work differently,but towards the end at least with the high blood pressure we went straight to antenatal) you can't take any chances & if they're any good they won't mind you going.Better safe than sorry.

My two lil angels...

sisters4small.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's here! Everyone doing well. She went for epidural in the end, didn't need half as much cheerleading as the first time. I ended up sitting in the corner playing my Switch for a stretch. (I started

My daughter arrived Monday evening. This pregnancy couldn’t have been more different than for our little boy four years ago. Tonnes of complications, Pre-eclampsia, low amniotic fluid, concerns o

Morning, heading into hospital today for a planned section. Will be meeting my newest daughter in a few hours. Have a wonderful day everyone. 

Posted Images

• Paid Members

After spending last night in A&E and all day today in maternity,

Tears and fustration, Drs telling me they think my babys ectopic or i have severe amounts of cysts on my ovarys...

Blood tests, INTERNAL exams (yes it fucken hurt) being pulled around left right and center....

Emergency scan revealed a perfectly NORMAL, HEALTHY babbie.

Presenting....

ukffbaby.jpg

Sproglett!!!!

After spending last night in A&E and all day today in maternity,Tears and fustration, Drs telling me they think my babys ectopic or i have severe amounts of cysts on my ovarys...Blood tests, INTERNAL exams (yes it fucken hurt) being pulled around left right and center....Emergency scan revealed a perfectly NORMAL, HEALTHY babbie.Presenting....ukffbaby.jpgSproglett!!!!

Glad to hear it is good news for you :) Phew! only just started reading this thread and relieved to hear all is fine, didn't want to join in at a sad point. Hope everything goes well for you. :thumbsup: I'll try not to tell you anything to scare you from when my son was born lol Edited by Dynamite Duane
  • Paid Members

Rant time!ok so, mid January i was offered the job of my dreams, and of course i took it. It was only a 3 months contract but my boss, the ward Sister, said that it was highly likley they would keep me on, providing i dont go off sick etc. I started on the 28th of Jan, i found out i was pregnant on the 25th. I decided that i wasnt going to tell them until the 3rd month, so that i would have a chance to prove how hard i work and how good i am at my job so that even though i was pregnant they would keep me on.Everything was going fine until my hyperemesis started :( i've been off work since monday.I'm having to go back and forth to hospital and how i havent been spotted by a colleague remains a mystery.I still cant bring myself to tell work. There are people that know, but none of the higher ups. I'm so screwed. I know i've lost my job. On thursday i asked the doctors whilst i was in hospital when i would be able to go back to work. I know she didnt mean to be nasty, but it kinda hurt at the time. She laughed out loud and told me to not even think about work for some time. And i could tell that meant a 'long' time :(I know that half of the way im feeling is down to hormones, but that doesnt stop me from crying non stop about this.I just want to stop throwing up and be able to drink and eat something :( i want to go back to work and make other people feel better :(What the hell am i gonna do??