~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

The reason I asked about MAT is because she always appears to be ridiculously emotionally unstable. Nothing to do with age.

Are you just posting in this thread to sh*t stir? Yeah so what if MAT has had a more colourful life then most? It doesn't mean shes unstable.MAT, hope your ok and the pains have subsided a bit. If your in any doubt ring the doctor again or your midwife and see if they can bring your scan forwardCherry, xxx

Yeah, I didn't quite get that either.Jasmine, your story is extremely sad and it's terrible you had to go through that but I don't see the relevance?The reason I asked about MAT is because she always appears to be ridiculously emotionally unstable. Nothing to do with age.

To be fair, being ridiculously emotionally unstable has everything to do with age.

• Paid Members

Had a bit of a scare last night, I've been having the usual aches and cramps from all the growing, but last night about 9pm i had the biggest, most painful stabbing going across all of my lower tummy. I had a bath and it seemed to calm down but then about 11pm it came back, and was so bad i couldnt move. I called the IDOC out and he had a good poke around my belly, around this time i started being violently sick everywhere. He called maternity and from what i could make out they actually wanted me to come in, i wanted to go in too, but the IDOC said that he didnt think there was a need as if i was misscarrying, or had an ectopic baby the pain would only be in one particular side.I wasnt very happy. He gave me some antiemetics and was on his way. He said i should just get some rest and wait for my scan, which isnt until the 18th. I slept today until about half 12, and just had the normal horrible disgusting sickness i get everyday, the pains are still there but no where near as bad. Just sucks because i've got enough problems at work with begging them to renew my contract on the 31st of march without being off sick too!Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Early on, we thought we had lost our baby. My wife went to the hospital with her sister for what we both thought was what they call a clean up job, but she rang me to tell me there was a very strong heartbeat! Sophie made her apearence 8 months later healthy and happy.As long as you seek help if something doesent seem right, all has a good chance of getting better.

• Paid Members

I'm livid right now.Last night i had to call the doctor out again because of my sickness, not the pain, and allmost cried when i saw it was the same doctor :( He diagnosed me there and then with hypermises, great! im thinking, Now i can go to hospital, they give me IV fluids and i'll be fine, which is what usually happens with hyprmesis as your body has lost alot of fluid and you can keep any down if you take it orally. NOPE!!!! he just wanted me to 'try and eat and drink and see how i feel in the morning.' TRY AND EAT AND DRINK!!??? what the hell does he think i've been doing!?!?!?!?So my first errand of this morning was christening the porcelin throne with my puke, projectile this morning, i pat myself on the back for effort.I call the doctors surgery when it opens at 8:30 and speak to a doctor who i havent seen for years, but hey, after this idiot ive been having, i dont care.She told me to just sip tiny little amounts often and to see if i could sleep, so if i did have to go into hospital i'd have a little bit of energy, and that if i'm sick again, or feel any more faint than i do now to go straight to A&E.I wweighed myself this morning and i thought i was getting quite heavy, with me showing allready and before i got the sickness, i was eating everything in sight, but i've actually lost half a stone :( my collars so boney its gross :(Bleh :( i've really had enough of this allready. All my friends are telling me how they loved being pregant, and how their hair grew and their skin was glowing....Bollocks is what i say, bollocks.

• Paid Members

Make sure you mention to your doctor's about the weight loss. Also mention if you had any major illnesses when you were younger.You've probably done this already, but it's something close to my heart. My sister lost her baby as a result of complications arising from the fact she had viral meningitis when she was younger. Unfortunately, there was no obvious reason for her problems, but she lost over a stone while she was pregnant.

• Paid Members

I'm livid right now.Last night i had to call the doctor out again because of my sickness, not the pain, and allmost cried when i saw it was the same doctor :( He diagnosed me there and then with hypermises, great! im thinking, Now i can go to hospital, they give me IV fluids and i'll be fine, which is what usually happens with hyprmesis as your body has lost alot of fluid and you can keep any down if you take it orally. NOPE!!!! he just wanted me to 'try and eat and drink and see how i feel in the morning.' TRY AND EAT AND DRINK!!??? what the hell does he think i've been doing!?!?!?!?So my first errand of this morning was christening the porcelin throne with my puke, projectile this morning, i pat myself on the back for effort.I call the doctors surgery when it opens at 8:30 and speak to a doctor who i havent seen for years, but hey, after this idiot ive been having, i dont care.She told me to just sip tiny little amounts often and to see if i could sleep, so if i did have to go into hospital i'd have a little bit of energy, and that if i'm sick again, or feel any more faint than i do now to go straight to A&E.I wweighed myself this morning and i thought i was getting quite heavy, with me showing allready and before i got the sickness, i was eating everything in sight, but i've actually lost half a stone :( my collars so boney its gross :(Bleh :( i've really had enough of this allready. All my friends are telling me how they loved being pregant, and how their hair grew and their skin was glowing....Bollocks is what i say, bollocks.

Your body is just getting used to the change, thats why you are feeling crappy at the moment. Just chill, let the things happen, and you will feel so much better.

MAT,if for whatever reason you haven't got teh confidence in your doc,& you feel somethings not quite right go to the hospital,either ante natal or A&E(not sure if different hospitals work differently,but towards the end at least with the high blood pressure we went straight to antenatal) you can't take any chances & if they're any good they won't mind you going.Better safe than sorry.

My two lil angels...

sisters4small.jpg

• Paid Members

After spending last night in A&E and all day today in maternity,

Tears and fustration, Drs telling me they think my babys ectopic or i have severe amounts of cysts on my ovarys...

Blood tests, INTERNAL exams (yes it fucken hurt) being pulled around left right and center....

Emergency scan revealed a perfectly NORMAL, HEALTHY babbie.

Presenting....

ukffbaby.jpg

Sproglett!!!!