~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

Well, the hormones have hit me.I've spent all of today fighting tears.I let myself cry a little bit earlier.Not tears of sadness at all. just when i thought about anything babyish my eyes watered.Weird. :confused:

Gonna have to get used to that me love,she was a bloody nightmare.She burst into tears a while ago too.But it's just normal & all the special moments will outweigh the hormonal teary moments.Just wait until you get the hormone rages....I got a bag of pizza's thrown at me in Tesco's carpark because 'i'd spent too much' on food fo rus ,half of which she put in the trolley herself!Was pretty amusing really.Don't worry just go with the flow cos there's gonna be times where you're gonna burst into tears & not have a clue whyIm no help am i hehe

• Paid Members

Oh trust me, ive got the rages. My poor saxo's door nearly came off the other night. Everythings pissing me off, little niggles that would at any other time just annoy me slightly enrage me. Been really close to splitting up with other half latley too, because according to him, this isnt because of hormones its because i dont love him anymore. He also cant get to grips with the fact that i really dont want to be 'near' him right now.gggrrrr...... :angry:

Oh trust me, ive got the rages. My poor saxo's door nearly came off the other night. Everythings pissing me off, little niggles that would at any other time just annoy me slightly enrage me. Been really close to splitting up with other half latley too, because according to him, this isnt because of hormones its because i dont love him anymore. He also cant get to grips with the fact that i really dont want to be 'near' him right now.gggrrrr...... :angry:

Don't worry too much i think it's normal for the both of you,i felt like she didn't wanna know me & some of the things she said seemed like the hormones were just an excuse for her to say what she was really thinking,to an extent i still do think it,but i think that's more my own paranoia & insecurity.We 'split up' a shit load of times & it always ended in her saying she didn't mean it & needs me so it got to the point where i'd just ride out the arguments & not leave when she told me to cos i knew it'd end up with her calling me to come back or us really missing each other if i did go to my mums.You also mite start getting self loathing a bit,it's really horrible to watch & not really be able to do anything.But it's well worth it all in the end & you'll look back & probably laugh.Anywaaaay......I like Bethany Grace as a name,my mate's not long had a boy & he called him Dylan as well

yep.Boy: Dillan, or Dylan Matthew ClarkGirl: Bethany Grace ClarkI really want a boy, but im so so so sure it will be a girl! Also, i found out the other day, that Dylan meant 'The Sea' very apt for an islander!

I like the name Dylan spelt with the Y not the I.Your hormones will settle down eventually and your other half will learn to tell the difference between how you would act normally to situations and how you react now your PGCherry, xxx

• Paid Members

Out of curiosity, was this baby planned?

Sort of, just a little sooner than expected. why?

Don't worry too much i think it's normal for the both of you,i felt like she didn't wanna know me & some of the things she said seemed like the hormones were just an excuse for her to say what she was really thinking,to an extent i still do think it,but i think that's more my own paranoia & insecurity.We 'split up' a shit load of times & it always ended in her saying she didn't mean it & needs me so it got to the point where i'd just ride out the arguments & not leave when she told me to cos i knew it'd end up with her calling me to come back or us really missing each other if i did go to my mums.You also mite start getting self loathing a bit,it's really horrible to watch & not really be able to do anything.But it's well worth it all in the end & you'll look back & probably laugh.Anywaaaay......I like Bethany Grace as a name,my mate's not long had a boy & he called him Dylan as well
Christ that sounds exactly like us!!!

I was born 6 weeks early, so dont be relying on those 9 month countdown things too much!i was supposed to be born december 21st, i was infact born on 5th nov

Bonfire night! You jammy bastard heheI was born 3 months premature,was meant to be born in march but came on xmas eve,so it is true you can't really go by them,but they are good for the general ideas of what's happening inside & they help you to relax a bit knowing it

Out of curiosity, was this baby planned?

Out of curiosity, why does it matter? It's not as if she is a chavvy teenager with no qualifications.
Because not being a teenager makes it so much better?
Why does it matter to you so much if this baby was planned or not?Cherry, xxx

• Paid Members

THREE people have asked him that question now, hes being a coward, leave him to it.Also i would like to point out the fact that allthough there are some teenage parents that make a pigs ear of it, and some that are silly going through with something like this ie; 16 and unders commonly, there are also some fantastic teenagers that are great parents. I know a few people that have had a child between the ages of 16 and 19 and their kids are some of the best behaved, healthy, beautiful and respectful i've ever met. On the other side you've also got all the older parents in their 20's 30's etc who shouldnt have ever been allowed to have kids. It works both ways.

It doesn't matter how old you are when you have you're first (law abiding though!) It's how you raise and teach them, my son can be a little shite when he's at home with me, swearing, throwing things, being a general pain in the arse and I can live with that but I've taught him that if we go anywhere he doesn't touch anything unless he asks/been asked/told to and is always polite and respectful... using please's and thank-you's as such. Bearing in mind he's approaching 3 and he was born when I was 19 I think I've done an excellent job. I only have him two days a week now after splitting up but he acts differently at mine as he would at his mum's. I have friends in their late twenties/early thirties and they have no idea what to do with their children, as in discipline/teaching morals. I've never told them how to do it and never will. On the other hand I have friends whose children are seemingly close to perfection, I don't want to control my son or make him do things I want him to do but I at least want to make him into a decent human being so he has a chance later on.