chris1289 Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 Growing up with my lil sis is bad enough, if hks2007 reads this he will know wat i mean lolthis is true, most of the time i see her she either beats me up. or ends up crying because someone hit her with the omega driver!hksLol dont worry ive been training her in the art of the GTS for the next time she see's u
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted February 2, 2008 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2008 Your preggo? You don't hang about, do you?I know. The poor thing is only the size of an aspirin and his life is already fucked.Congratulations MAT. Though when the kid is older, make sure your boyfriend does most of the teaching. Then hopefully the baby wont grow up to become a complete mental patient.
Paid Members Deaq Posted February 2, 2008 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2008 Must have totlay missed this thred when it was made Congrates to MAT.I dont have no kids we realy did want some but My missis cant have them due to having this Radio-active drink to treat her hyperactive thyroid down. Have a nephew and my god he dont shut up when i talk to him on the phone.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted February 2, 2008 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2008 (edited) One of my mums pals daughters kids has a MAJOR snoring problem at night. I've heard the baby sleeping, and it is really creepy. He sounds really old whilst he's snoring. Doctor supposedly doesn't have a clue whats the matter. Kid is probably five months old. Edited February 2, 2008 by bAzTNM
EscapeTribe Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 Congrats anne.. i got 3 myself (1, 2 & 3 years), greatest things to ever happen to me, bloody hard work though lol. Think i'm slowing down now tho, 25 in march and i'm already ran ragged as a full time house dad lol.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted February 2, 2008 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2008 (edited) Congrats anne.. i got 3 myself (1, 2 & 3 years), greatest things to ever happen to me, bloody hard work though lol. Think i'm slowing down now tho, 25 in march and i'm already ran ragged as a full time house dad lol.I'd love to be a dad, but I need to have a steady earning and have a woman, to do that.Congrats on having three! Edited February 2, 2008 by bAzTNM
Turnbucklepads Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 Hey I know this really isn't the thread for it, but that girl I mentioned in my post just told me what shes been upto for the past eight years (copied word for word): lol welllll i got kicked out in year 10 started working in a shop as security lol i sound hard now haHa erm after that got sacked for beating some mouthy little shit up then went on to working in a chip shop got sacked for throwing chip fat at a pikey cos he threatened to stab me lol then went on to working on a ice cream van till i was 18 found out i was preg was a lazy bitch and didnt do fukall. I hear wedding bells.Me and my girlfriend would love to have a baby but neither one of us earn enough to support all 3 after one gives up work to look after the child. I could just live on benefits to get through but I want a little more from life than that. I have a mortgage and I just couldn't stand to lose my house if I couldn't keep up payments and end up being re housed somewhere. So I'm going to wait a couple of years, and by that time I'll hopefully be on enough money to support everyone.
EscapeTribe Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 Congrats anne.. i got 3 myself (1, 2 & 3 years), greatest things to ever happen to me, bloody hard work though lol. Think i'm slowing down now tho, 25 in march and i'm already ran ragged as a full time house dad lol.I'd love to be a dad, but I need to have a steady earning and have a woman, to do that.Congrats on having three!Luckily i have a steady earning woman lol.. the only major downside to the whole full time dad business is a lot of my mates think i just sit around at home al lday watching TV.. i guess i'll have a good laugh at there expense when they have kids of there own lol
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted February 2, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted February 2, 2008 Thanks everyone :)getting ready for my first night out, juice all the way!! lol, its a good thing im not much of a drinker anyhoo!My nausea's getting worse though I have my first midwife appt tomorow at 12pm scary stuff! >.<
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted February 2, 2008 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2008 Babies are great!Best I advice I can give is dont let people give you nightmare stories, Dont worry about sleep (you sleep when they sleep!), if someone offers help LET THEM!They take up 100% of your time, but you dont resent a single second. They do new cool things every day, and are natural comedians (Burping, sneezing and farting at the same time-classic)Look after yourself, take it easy, and enjoy.
wrestleme Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 Anyway, by MY dates, i think ill be due in bewteen sept 29th and oct 4th.I was born sept 29th , and my cousin was born 6 hours earlier . It fills us with pride to know we wereboth probably the result of a drunken xmas shag the year previous Congratulations to you though all the same .
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted February 3, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted February 3, 2008 I'm getting so nervous about my appointment and i have no idea why!!!! silly me >.<I coped really well last night, until it hit about 11.15 and i allmost fell asleep right where i was sat!!! we also had to make a detour to a resturant so i could have some scampi On the tummy front im alot less 'firm' but still really rounded, maybe im just getting fat and had trapped wind in peculiar places! lmao!
Shaine Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 You'll be fine, I knew nothing about babies really before Ilam came along and refused to go anywhere near them as I'd thought I'd break them but there tougher then they look, as Thunderplex mentioned if anyone trustworthy and knowledgeable about babies offers help, take it! My friend had twins and for about three months he tried to make me 'practice' being a dad with one of them, I refused and said that I would just read the books and go from there... I eventually gave it a go and found it a piece of piss until the baby started crying, then I ran a mile.
NeZuMi Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 Haha i remember when i was 7 months pregs with my first daughter, my mate just had her baby and she handed it to me and told me to practice. I stood there holding her baby, arms outstretched in front of me, baby as far away from me as possible and i said 'what am i supposed to do with it!'
fairy_jasmine18 Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 Glad that you're finally happy MAT. I could be your midwife
Recommended Posts