~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Moderators

And you let that catch slip through your fingers?? Aww man... you'll surely be getting extra drunk tonight.Suppose I should say something on topic... Umm - I like hanging with my little cousins, they can be fun. But I don't think I would want any kids of my own. I hope my sister has a couple, though.

• Paid Members

Do they just not fucking teach English in schools anymore or what? Another good reason not to have children. You're just fighting a losing battle and they'll only disappoint you.

Exceptionally original reasons for her getting kicked out of school:

lol i was a bastard i threw chairs at teachers bunked skool set alight to things u name it lol even robbed the staff room ha

WHY LORD WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE BEEN MINE?????????????????

Congrats MAT,i know what you mean, i couldn't keep it a secret when i found out my g/f was expecting,don't worry no matter how bad things get it really is all worth it in the end.Iv'e got a five year old daughter who's amazing,she's a total nutcase & can always make me laugh & cheer me up no matter what's wrong,i don't get to see her as much as i'd like but i still see her a few times a week or i have her when her mum goes out & when were together it's great cos it kinda feels like we're friends & not just father & daughter.Now my second daughters due in 2 weeks but my g/f's blood pressure has been high & she's been feeling unwell so the hospital did some tests & she has early signs of pre eclamsia,which is serious if left untreated,but they've found it early.The only cure is to deliver early,so they kept her in last night & they're going to induce her sometime today once a bed becomes free.So im just waiting around untill i can go see her at 11.But on the good side at some point today(hopefully) our little Violet-Starr will come into the world :D

My better half is due in 9 weeks. It'll be my first but her second, which I am so glad of as she's able to answer most of my stupid questions. I met her when her little one was 6 months old so i've had some practice but I am, as a whole, crapping it. I really can't wait though, I just finished the nursery and it's looking shit-hot. Just a wee thing, I picked up a book called "The Bloke's Guide to Pregnancy" by Jon Smith; if you can ignore the wanky-men-behaving-badly type title , it's actually very good. Roll on the 2nd of May - expect pictures :thumbsup:

Kids are awesome, i have 3 girls and they all make me very proud. My eldest is leaving school this year to go to college, its amazing to watch them grow and make lives for themselves.

• Paid Members

Congrats MAT,i know what you mean, i couldn't keep it a secret when i found out my g/f was expecting,don't worry no matter how bad things get it really is all worth it in the end.Iv'e got a five year old daughter who's amazing,she's a total nutcase & can always make me laugh & cheer me up no matter what's wrong,i don't get to see her as much as i'd like but i still see her a few times a week or i have her when her mum goes out & when were together it's great cos it kinda feels like we're friends & not just father & daughter.Now my second daughters due in 2 weeks but my g/f's blood pressure has been high & she's been feeling unwell so the hospital did some tests & she has early signs of pre eclamsia,which is serious if left untreated,but they've found it early.The only cure is to deliver early,so they kept her in last night & they're going to induce her sometime today once a bed becomes free.So im just waiting around untill i can go see her at 11.But on the good side at some point today(hopefully) our little Violet-Starr will come into the world :D

Keep us updated wont you!!!!!??? :thumbsup:

Keep us updated wont you!!!!!??? :thumbsup:
GRRRRRr bloody spent the whole day over the hospital waiting to go down & be induced because they're really busy so have to wait for a space.Nothing all day then then after i had to leave they came & told her they're not doing it tonight & will do it tomorrow IF they can.Poor cows going mad not knowing whats happening & hates staying in there alone.Just hope they do it tomorrow for all of our sakes