~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

I cant belive how brave and hard this woman is;

I'm high risk so i could never do this anyway, but omg to the women with low risk births who have the guts to do this!!!!!!!!!!

And at the opposite end...

massive baby is born not breathing after his mum was cut 4 times! (yes thats cut as in, cut open the bit of skin inbetween the vagina and asshole!)

This poor girl tears bad internally :( im so petrified :(

^Excellent commentary on the last one, allthough i would have smacked one of the midwives.

• Paid Members

What they never seem to show on the birth shows is how many times you shit yourself while pushing.

I was trying to explain this one to dear little brother earlier.For the women that are blessed to not have constipation they can at least try and push some out on the loo before baby appears, but in the majority of cases youve got no chance. Your given the choice to have an enema before hand, but some midwives say that the poo comming out is a good thing because they can see that the babys head is moving down and pushing out the poop.Or you could be a health care professional like myself, and just not give a damn! shits shit!!! lol

He has money?!

Yes, it's given to him through tax payers, due to his low income. Try to keep up.
Sometimes I wish there was a thread that was just the MAT timeline. Its too annoying having to trawl the shitloads of other threads to find it all so i could try to figure out past vs present.I thought TNA made no sense. :(
Basically, on a short time line.Lesbian - bi - straight - pregnant.

• Paid Members

He has money?!

Yes, it's given to him through tax payers, due to his low income. Try to keep up.
Sometimes I wish there was a thread that was just the MAT timeline. Its too annoying having to trawl the shitloads of other threads to find it all so i could try to figure out past vs present.I thought TNA made no sense. :(
or maybe i was Bi all along? ever considered that?

• Paid Members

wonder if there will be a live discusson thread from the delivery table when the big event goes down

Thats nothing, all of our friends have planned that they all have a week off around my due date so that when i go into labour they all get together and have a betting night.inluding, the weight of the baby, sex etc.I wanna know the sex at 20wks so its gonna be tough keeping it a secret!

He has money?!

or maybe i was Bi all along? ever considered that?
No. As you made a post going 'ive never had feelings about a guy like this before. omgomg. but richard is so special and i think i wanna spend forever with him. helppp!!!!'So, yeah, you were definitely a 'lesbian' at one point.

• Paid Members

He has money?!

You see, thats missing out on work, housing, family arguments, deadbeat boyfriends and money.So much to catch up on. I need to spend more time on the UKFF.

He has money?!

You see, thats missing out on work, housing, family arguments, deadbeat boyfriends and money.So much to catch up on. I need to spend more time on the UKFF.
Which in another thread she also implied that she hadn't even passed her driving test :confused:

are you in here just to troll?if you dont like me, stop following me!

Are you looking for somewhere to live still? Cos if you are then I'm sure I could convince my girlfriend to allow you to move in with us, we are looking to spice up our sex lives so if you are into 3 in the bed then rent would be free. I remember when you posted those slutty pics of yourself ages ago she thought you were pretty, so fingers crossed that will be enough to make her a lesbian.