dopper Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 At the risk of sounding like a letch, those pics show that you have a tremendous arse MAT. Shame it will soon be considerably lower down as with all mum-bum's.
Tequila_Boy Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 I am staying away from this...though thoroughly agree with you. Now goodbye
Shaine Posted March 16, 2008 Posted March 16, 2008 I was sorting my photo's out when I stumbled across these pictures. They were taken when Liam was around four months old and was taken around thirty seconds apart, it shows him developing somewhat and the second picture amuses me to no end.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 16, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted March 16, 2008 At the risk of sounding like a letch, those pics show that you have a tremendous arse MAT.Shame it will soon be considerably lower down as with all mum-bum's. Thanks...i guess :pBut i'll have you know that arse is well earned and ill be damned if im letting it go that easy!! I've seen plenty of yummy mummies to give me hope! :)And as i said before Shaine, Liams gorgeous
freaky Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 My cousin's girlfriend had their second child at the weekend, 9 pounds something... Between getting to the hospital and it all being over and done with... 45 minutes.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 17, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted March 17, 2008 My cousin's girlfriend had their second child at the weekend, 9 pounds something...Between getting to the hospital and it all being over and done with... 45 minutes.WOW.
bobby dazzler Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 My wife is Keith Cheggers with our 1st. She is about 12 weeks. We have been waiting until the scan before we tell anyone but we found out today the scan is not for another 3 weeks and its getting hard to hide it any longer! The tiredness, the little belly and most obviously the not drinking!! We figured as we are at 12 weeks and that seems to be the general "safe" point of the early stages then sod it, lets start telling. I think once all my family and freinds know the nerves will really kick in with people constantly asking about it. Scary times.My wife and I are both 30 by the way.Oh and I weighed over 10 pounds when I was born, lets hope it doesnt take after me!!
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 17, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted March 17, 2008 10lbs!?!? *faints*I've allready been told that if its over 8 i'll have to have a C-Section because im so small :(My 12 week scans tomorow!!! yay for the 12 week point!!!
Mab Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 10lbs!?!? *faints*I've allready been told that if its over 8 i'll have to have a C-Section because im so small :(My 12 week scans tomorow!!! yay for the 12 week point!!! Too small downstairs? What's C-Section? Is it a cesarean?I was born by cesarean.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 17, 2008 Author Paid Members Posted March 17, 2008 10lbs!?!? *faints*I've allready been told that if its over 8 i'll have to have a C-Section because im so small :(My 12 week scans tomorow!!! yay for the 12 week point!!! Too small downstairs? What's C-Section? Is it a cesarean?I was born by cesarean.My frames far too small and yes a c-section is a cesarean :)I was born a month early and so was my little brother as i had run out of room to grow :(First they tell me i might have to be induced at 35 weeks because of my Von Willibrands diseise, and now theyre saying c-section!!!someone just make a decision
spurs 4 life Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 I love kids cant wait to have them myself. At the moment im surrounded by people having babies and im feeling left out. Im 30 this year so i want to have them soon but well ive only been with my other half for a year and were just about to get engaged. so children are a fair way off. My sister is due in a couple of weeks it will be her second and im amazed despite the fact i grew up around babies just how much her life changed after her first. I am the most broody fella i know but im no rush as i realise when i do have my own there will be no more Spurs matches every week , no more buying new clothes and DVD's when i want and no more flash car. Bottom line is children are expensive.
Joe_the_Lion Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 Too small downstairs? I was I was 9lb 10. Pretty much crippled my old ma. But it was worth it, I'm wonderful
Mab Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 Too small downstairs? I was Pretty much crippled my old ma. I'm wonderful
Turnbucklepads Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 Can I see some more pictures of your arse please?
Tequila_Boy Posted March 17, 2008 Posted March 17, 2008 Too small downstairs? I was Pretty much crippled my old ma. I'm wonderful He means you had/have a small penis
Recommended Posts